Ubi-Swaguchi's Avatar Community Representative

[PHOTO MODE] Show us your best pictures!

It's here everyone!! Photo Mode is available and we're hoping you're excited as much as we are.

What we'd like is for you to share your favourite pictures here with us and the community! Show us how creative, crazy or just plain fun your shots are!

Also if you're sharing it on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram please tag us with #FC5PhotoMode

Looking forward to seeing your creations everyone!!
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaguchi's Avatar Community Representative
    Just as a note it's available from tomorrow (July 5th 2018). Sorry if I got everyones hopes up and jumoed the gun here

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    I will. I've been waiting for this.

Photo Mode is very much appreciated. Cheers.

Now I'm still looking forward for you to make those Peggies active again in the open world.
     1 people found this helpful

#FC5PhotoMode

1 people found this helpful

Nice, photomode. Just finished the game after 200 hours making tons of hikes and screens so now i will have to restart/revisit ;-)
    Meanwhile here is my catch "pre-Photo Mode" :
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148345...57667251735838
     4 people found this helpful

I fired up the game just a bit ago for the first time after the update. I walked a couple meters, then enabled photo mode and after playing around for a couple minutes, I created this:

And if I might make a suggestion, you should add an option for gridlines for rule of thirds (or golden ratio, etc)

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    Ubi, I think the character disappear zone should be decreased. I can't even get a decent close-up without having my character disappear.
     3 people found this helpful

4 people found this helpful

Photo mode is awesome. Only complaint, it would be nice if you could rewind a few seconds. Could get better pictures.

It would be really nice if you made a way to use this on SP maps without having to publish. I don't have PS plus but I would love to be able use this around my maps still. It really looks like a great feature to showcase the beauty of the editor.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►