Skill challenges are COMPLETLEY broken

I have tested this multiple times with different skills in different places and no matter where I go its always the same:

Each time you do a skill you are supposed to get a new part, this is not the case though. Example: I did the same speed skill challenge 20 times and only received ONE part. What gives?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there! Do you have a video of this issue by chance? Can you further explain your issue regarding these challenges?

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there. I'm looking into this currently. To the best of my knowledge skill challenges such as Speed Traps and Escapes have a goal, and that goal gives your rewards once. From then on you can continue to do better so that your friends can see that you're a total boss, but I'm not aware that the rewards are repeatable. As stated, though, I'm looking into this to make sure.

Originally Posted by UbiGabbin Go to original post
    Hi there. I'm looking into this currently. To the best of my knowledge skill challenges such as Speed Traps and Escapes have a goal, and that goal gives your rewards once. From then on you can continue to do better so that your friends can see that you're a total boss, but I'm not aware that the rewards are repeatable. As stated, though, I'm looking into this to make sure.
    The real issue is that skills very rarely give part rewards at all. Out of about 20 skills I ran last night, all of which I had never done before, I got parts from exactly 2 of them. If skills are intended to reward parts the first time they are completed, this is definitely not working as intended.

My skills do nothing at all on 2 different machines. I have all the other mission 100% complete Skills 0% the game just brings me to the location an nothing happens!
     1 people found this helpful

I’ve got this exact same issue, been trying to do buoy smashing skill for a contract, travel to the location and then there is nothing there, but when I drive through where the start should be I get a message saying skill not started, wrong way accompanied by an error sound. Also all other skills are now broken too. I used to be able to do skills no problem, so don’t know if the recent update broke the skills, or if the contract broke them. Would definitely like a fix for this.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! Do you happen to have any screenshots or videos from this issue?