🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    So I have a problem. I'm stuck at the part when you have to arrange the map. I can't rotate the pieces since I have a laptop and the "End" and "Home" buttons are mapped to numpad 7 and 1. I tried wiht Ctrl and Shift but it didn't work. I also tried to edit the keyboard mapping but it didn't work either. I'll be very happy if someone can help me

So I have a problem. I'm stuck at the part when you have to arrange the map. I can't rotate the pieces since I have a laptop and the "End" and "Home" buttons are mapped to numpad 7 and 1. I tried wiht Ctrl and Shift but it didn't work. I also tried to edit the keyboard mapping but it didn't work either. I'll be very happy if someone can help me

El_Sjietah's Avatar Senior Member
    Turn numlock off?

All I can think of really.

Already tried that

Did you try to use Fn to access the alternate 'function' of the keys?

Yes I've also tried that. Is there some way to change End and Home with others.

EDIT:Phew I did it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    EDIT:Phew I did it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How? for others to know

1.You have to choose the tile you wish to rotate.
    2.Put it on the left bottom
    3.Pick a random tile and as you see on the image move it to "End Rotate" and click. The tile you first pick should rotate

Nice and thanks for takeing the time to share the info.

I have another one question - what should I do with the last tile? How can I turn it in right way?
    Thanks