Icon 10/20/30 rewards not received.

Playing The Crew 2 on PS4, opened Icon 10,20 and 30 one after the other. They opened but I never received the Perf. Upgrades from them. Is there anything I can do to get these rewards?

Same here, never got my upgrades after collecting them

Works for me. (Just in case you didn't read the hint: They're only available to the category equipped you collect it with.)

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Could it be as MenocidiX states and they may just be in a different area?

Thanks

No, I was using a street racing vehicle when I collected them. When I collected the Icon 40 it came up on screen what perf. part I got. I got a suspension part. When I collected the first 3 no onscreen notification and no parts.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey! These PS4 steps may help. Do you guys get any kind of error message at all? Can you provide any screenshots?

I have this one when trying to get the icon 110 reward
    Never happened before.

I switched to my hypercar since I needed the parts for it and never got them. I have almost no upgrades on it so I would have noticed if they were there. I think this happened for the 70/80/90 Icon rewards. I got no error message or anything.

I also have had my Icon 10 and 30 gear not show up after redeeming. I used my Hypercar for the items since it needs the help more than others, and the parts redeem fine, but are not added to your loot parts. I checked the car screen, I went to the HQ's and checked the mailboxes and I checked all my other cars (just in case the part went somewhere else) and cannot find them. No error code, nothing. I have stopped redeeming the parts due to fear of loosing them. I need all the parts help I can get for some of the vehicle classes.

To follow up, it happened again. I switched to my only hypercar and tried to use my 110 Icon reward on it. Nothing. Not in any of my mailboxes anywhere. They are just gone.