Cross-play in Dark Zone - Division 2

I suggest we start pressing Sony for a cross-play in the dark zone of Division 2. What do you think? When watching a platoon from another console pass you by what would your reaction be? Would you kill them all?

Sugiro começarmos a pressionar a Sony para um cross-play na dark zone do Divisão 2. Que acham? Ao ver um pelotão de outro console passar por vocês qual seria sua reação? Mataria todos?
     2 people found this helpful

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    Sony will just laugh at you. Good luck with that.
     4 people found this helpful

It's been a long time since she's been laughing at us all.

SevenNVD's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Microsoft is going to sell first party keyboards and mouse's for Xbox, so no thanks.

joelsantos24's Avatar Senior Member
    Again, with the cross-play argument? Playstation fans aren't generally interested in cross-play, myself included, to be honest. I'll never understand Microsoft's fans' obsession with this topic. Furthermore, it'll never happen.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by joelsantos24 Go to original post
    Again, with the cross-play argument? Playstation fans aren't generally interested in cross-play, myself included, to be honest. I'll never understand Microsoft's fans' obsession with this topic. Furthermore, it'll never happen.
    You would be in the minority with that opinion. While I am a PC guy myself, I do own an Xbox One & a PS4. Crossplay is a topic that is often brought up from my PS4 friends. Many want this feature & it is now to a point that Sony is actively looking to bring it to their platforms as reported from numerous legitimate sources just a few days ago. So odds are, it will be coming but most likely in the form of a PS5.

's Avatar Senior Member
    Cross play for PvE would be great!

Originally Posted by LatinLegacy Go to original post
    You would be in the minority with that opinion. While I am a PC guy myself, I do own an Xbox One & a PS4. Crossplay is a topic that is often brought up from my PS4 friends. Many want this feature & it is now to a point that Sony is actively looking to bring it to their platforms as reported from numerous legitimate sources just a few days ago. So odds are, it will be coming but most likely in the form of a PS5.
    They are "looking for a solution" when, confirmed by I believe the Rocket League devs, it's actually just one button away. So if that is true, there is no need to look for another solution.

joelsantos24's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LatinLegacy Go to original post
    I assure you I'm not in the minority. And no, Sony is not looking to bring cross-play into the PSN, actively or passively. It's even disingenuous to claim the opposite, because Sony will never give up their significant competitive edge. You know that. I know that. We all know that.

Speaking of reliable sources, I remember one of Paladins' developers recently admitting that Sony just isn't interested in cross-play proceedings (https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/...tudios-1864634). It will never happen, I think we all know that deep down, and thank God for that (https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...intendo-switch).
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by joelsantos24 Go to original post
    I assure you I'm not in the minority. And no, Sony is not looking to bring cross-play into the PSN, actively or passively. It's even disingenuous to claim the opposite, because Sony will never give up their significant competitive edge. You know that. I know that. We all know that.

Speaking of reliable sources, I remember one of Paladins' developers recently admitting that Sony just isn't interested in cross-play proceedings (https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/...tudios-1864634). It will never happen, I think we all know that deep down, and thank God for that (https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...intendo-switch).
    What competitive edge? The only lay to claim they have at the moment is total system hardware sales. Nintendo &/or MS beats them in nearly everything else. Microsoft kills them in terms of total division revenue thanks to the vast amount of services the platform has. 2.2 billion USD vs 1.6 billion USD for the last quarter. Nintendo has been killing them in the handheld market for years & tends to do better with first party sales. The only thing Sony PlayStation division wants to protect is their bottom line. When that starts to become an issue like it did early on with the PS3, they will adapt & change. That includes opening the possibility of cross play among select games. If they don't, they will continue to fall behind which has been the case for the last year or so.

Goo-Goo-Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SevenNVD Go to original post
    Microsoft is going to sell first party keyboards and mouse's for Xbox, so no thanks.
    Are they?

That's good news indeed.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►