Reward program

I've done all the activities before release date and didn't receive all the vehicles

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    On what date did you perform the actions? June 25, 2018 was the last date to complete the challenges.

They were all done Before the release date

You have mistaken

ubisoft_japan said the reward program ends June 28.
    I have unlocked all challenge untill June 28. But I couldn't get all vehicles in crew 2.

https://twitter.com/UBISOFT_JAPAN/st...879712768?s=19

That is correct. It was suppose to be completed by launch which is the 29. My are all done

Sorry, i think UBI's announcement of period should have mistaken.
    UbiGabbin says it ends the 25, but another announcement says the 28.

I read before game release which would have meant today. Anyway I have all my cars now. They magically appeared

A total of 28 I got

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    If you've unlocked all the awards in The Crew for the Rewards Program before June 26th. You will recieve the Rewards Program vehicles in your The Crew 2 garage once you've completed the first mission for each of the race families.

That's correct. They weren't there there first day. After I turned the game if and back on they were grayed out. Once you click on them they tell you what you have to do to unlock them. I'm guessing people like me assumed that they would appear without having to do an extra step to unlock them. Think they should've made it a lil clearer on that