🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Bandicoot Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

We are currently asking any affected players to delete their The Crew 2 installation from their console, reinstall and then try to load the game again to see if you still receive the error message. We apologise for this and we are investigating it with urgency currently.

Please let me know if you have tried this and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible with any further information.
    Hi, i've reinstalled the game and again same problem
    so please, stop saying scripted solution which doesn't work at all
     5 people found this helpful

Man this is same stuff ubi does nonstop. Tried on my ps4 pro and my standard ps4 same issues. 3 of my friends that had it early same error. Sad this happens to much on ubi games we rarely get nothing for being jipped. Went back to crew 1 it showed me how much got gutted from crew 2... Wow i forgot it had cops and cool milestone stuff that was cool. I am disgusted i bought crew 2 so much greatness gone and feels like half the content held back to trickle out as a game of services. I wont buy ea games unless 10 and under now ubi same thing. Sad people do not see how gutted crew 2 is wait until 29th more will be pissed.

I tried to reinstall the game too.But this problem has remained... Empty hopes from the reinstallation of the game. Ubi we need a patch, not words!
     1 people found this helpful

Может есть смысл начать рассылать по разным электронным сми эту занятную ситуацию? в одном мелком издании уже опубликовали, может эта ситуация заинтересует и более крупные?

Originally Posted by iTerrorizer Go to original post
    Может есть смысл начать рассылать по разным электронным сми эту занятную ситуацию? в одном мелком издании уже опубликовали, может эта ситуация заинтересует и более крупные?
    Почему нет? Есть идею кому, что именно рассказывать? Ведь мало просто слов, будет лучше с фактажом: Видео, скриншоты и т.п.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by iTerrorizer Go to original post
    Игромания об этом уже тоже написала. Сейчас по принципу сарафанного радио новость разлетится куда в более крупные издания
     2 people found this helpful

Icelop's Avatar Junior Member
    Hey everyone,

We are currently asking any affected players to delete their The Crew 2 installation from their console, reinstall and then try to load the game again to see if you still receive the error message. We apologise for this and we are investigating it with urgency currently.

Please let me know if you have tried this and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible with any further information.
    Tried, does not help.
     2 people found this helpful

Hey everyone,

Removed The Crew 2 from the console, reinstalled, launched the game. The error has remained, the game does not start, it's impossible to play. My account is Ubisoft a_fedorov.

Hi. I tried to reinstall. I think that problem is with savegame on your server.

Hey everyone,

Removed The Crew 2 from the console, reinstalled, launched the game. The error has remained, the game does not start, it's impossible to play. My account is Ubisoft a_fedorov.