Ign1t's Avatar Junior Member

Same error

Tried to reinstall the game - didn’t help, all other games are fine. Plz fix asap!
     2 people found this helpful

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Can you please let me know if these steps help?
     1 people found this helpful

Nope

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    Hey guys, sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Can you please let me know if these steps help?
    Tried reinstalling, tried restoring licenses, since the problem is not only with me (my friend had it the same time we were playing online and left fo brake an the game didn’t start on both our consoles) i’m not even considering to ruin the day more and “rebuild ps4 database, the problem is clearly yours, guys, you just stalling

Wasted

Wasted all my free time today((( thnx, killsoft

The same problem

Nothing help and Im really anger. I pay for gold edition and can't play, all benefits from this edition don available for me(Early access/ cars in my garage). And you know - I want my money back if this problem can't be solved ASAP.

Same thing for me and there is more of the same messages in PS4 The Crew 2 communities

auine's Avatar Junior Member

Same

I have the same problem, glad I'm not the only one. Gold version

auine's Avatar Junior Member

Looks like a bug

Looks like you tried to fix gold stuff and had broken something. The error occurs after Ubisoft club loading (after "press start to play")

Ce-34878-0

CE-34878-0
    The console was shut down to save power, the more The Crew 2 does not start. Tried to run on another console, the same error. The game no longer starts, I can not play
     3 people found this helpful

Same error.

Error description:
    I turned of PS4 running The Crew 2 with sleep mode. Later i turned on ps4 and first error CE-34878-0 appeared. After that i can not start the game, always CE-34878-0 before main menu. Restart console, redownload the game does not helps.
    My ps4 nickname is same as here.
    Console: PS4 Pro CUH-7016B

I also tried to launch the game with my account on friend`s PS4 (old fat). Same error. But with my friend account game runs fine on my ps4 pro and on his old fat ps4.

Seems problem with my account save on ubisoft side. Reset or repair db please.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... Last ►►