Didn't get things I should get.

I bought the Gold preorder but I didn't get anything for the gold edition except and the preorder. What is happening?

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Can you please confirm exactly what content is missing and what you have received already?

Thanks

im missing some too, all i got for the gold preorder was a 911,raptor. Iron, abarth , c63 amg , runner 35, spitfire and pc-21. my friends got more then me! whats going on?

Can you confirm which edition of the game your friend bought?

That difference sounds like it could well be Rewards Program, as what is listed there is all the vehicles included in the Gold Edition as standard.

Well i bought gold and got a ferarri 458 speciale - proto leopard jet boat - hummer h1 rally raid edition - ktm 450 rally - indian bike- chevrolet camaro rs-mustang gt fastback but thcbunny did not get any of these.

our 3th "also gold preorder" friend got a standard mercedes amg gt + jeep wrangler rally raid car both me and bunny did not get these 2

I miss every thing

I missed everything for the Gold preorder. I didn't get any of them!!!

Guys, can you please create a case on the support website so we can look into this.

Please submit an image of your proof of purchase transaction email/receipt for The Crew 2.

Please make sure this image is not cropped.

Once you have created the case, please provide me with the case number.

Those are all Rewards Program vehicles. Sounds like he did more of the program than you 2 did (and you more than THCBunny).

I completed 14/15 of the challanges before the launch of Thew Crew 2 - but i haven't recieved any of the rewards in-game, even though they are hsowing as unlocked on the website.

I already have a case open for this, but when i spoke to Ubisoft on live chat earlier I was told that they would not appear until the 29th (The release date of the stardard edition)

To be honest I think this is BS as it says on the website that these would be unlocked the first time i launched the game - and also because i know others who recieved their awards when they first launched the game.

Can we get some clarity on when these awards should be accessible in-game?
     1 people found this helpful