Erkki_M's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Badsight-:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by major_setback:
    Pearl Harbour.

The one with Ben A**lick. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>try still saying that movie was all bad after viewing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9mEIA_UMTQ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The way history, realism and the audience's intellect were insulted, its in the top 5 of the worst films I've ever seen. Probably leading the list. The "The Core", "2012" and similars are there too.

Badsight-'s Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Erkki_M:
    The way history, realism and the audience's intellect were insulted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>not debating that

its the "all" part that the video i linked is getting at

& hey , at least the Core at least tried to go into some detail the physics involved - even if it was completely impossible

I've been contemplating this for a long time, and I can't think of a worse movie than On Deadly Ground from/with Steven Seagal. Terrible.

Oh, I watched the Spirit, and I completely agree with you, I want to turn off this film from 10 minutes, because the story is very boring and unrelated. The picture is very raw. By the way, I have the same opinion about the films the Predator and John Wick: Chapter 3. I really liked John Wick’s previous parts, but the third film is horrible. God damn, the directors should be ashamed of such a wretched picture. The film doesn’t attract the viewer at all. They spent $ 75 million on the film and it disappointed a lot, sadly. But you must admit, lately shoot a lot of stupid and pointless There are no films without an interesting and exciting plot, but in general you can watch here rt-movie.com how many terrible films have been released in 2019. But let's hope that the film industry will please us with something cool!

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567