🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #71
    Even Dan the man cant be bothered listening to your toxic chat adem H.

    One thing when your bugging everyone in here we negative views ALL the time but when your directing them to the guys at the studio and even they dont want to acknowledge it doesnt that tell you something? Tells me its not ademsmith and you should find another community to poison
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #72
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,715
    Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    Who the hell is 4chan?
    Google is your friend, use it.
    Share this post

  3. #73
    The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, USA
    Posts
    3,836
    Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    C'mon Dan you really think Joan Jett deserves induction more than any of the bands I've mentioned?
    Clearly there is bias in the HoF process against metal bands, but that doesn't begin to validate the rest of your statement regarding Joan Jett's induction.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #74
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    Clearly there is bias in the HoF process against metal bands, but that doesn't begin to validate the rest of your statement regarding Joan Jett's induction.
    I didn't just mention metal bands, but also mentioned glam rock and progressive rock bands as well, all of them have done much more than Joan Jett in terms of sales figures, influence and cultural relevance.
    Share this post

  5. #75
    Originally Posted by Rangers82 Go to original post
    Even Dan the man cant be bothered listening to your toxic chat adem H.

    One thing when your bugging everyone in here we negative views ALL the time but when your directing them to the guys at the studio and even they dont want to acknowledge it doesnt that tell you something? Tells me its not ademsmith and you should find another community to poison
    I literally could only make out the first line in that reply, and actually Dan did respond to my first message. Here's a bit of helpful advice, after you write something you might want to consider reading it back to see if it makes cohesive sense. Otherwise it might give people the wrong impression about your education level
    Share this post

  6. #76
    Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    I literally could only make out the first line in that reply, and actually Dan did respond to my first message. Here's a bit of helpful advice, after you write something you might want to consider reading it back to see if it makes cohesive sense. Otherwise it might give people the wrong impression about your education level
    Listen mate, makes perfect sense everything i wrote! Not my fault because im right and your only form of response is to try and make up lies that you didn’t understand what i said! Weak and pathetic that is.

    As for you saying i was wrong about dan replying. Think you’ll find his reply was basically done that way to highlight you speak utter nonsense and he
    clearly isn’t concerned about your views or opinons! Hence why i said he never took you on as he never. He merely made point to show everyone you speak rubbish.

    If he replied as u claim he did then he would of went more in depth with your message and had a grown up discussion. However fact he wrote what he did suggests to all he isn’t interested in your toxic opinions and clearly made point to respond in that way to highlight hes clearly fed up like the rest of us in here.

    Also you seemed to attract negative responses every week from other people in here other than my self. Paints its own picture.

    All i can say about you and the way you respect rocksmith and other people really is sad. Its down to people like you and your lack of support that affects things. If you cant enjoy and support something then go elsewhere. Simples!

    Sure even someone as simple as you can understand all of the above x
    Share this post

  7. #77
    Originally Posted by Rangers82 Go to original post
    Listen mate, makes perfect sense everything i wrote! Not my fault because im right and your only form of response is to try and make up lies that you didn’t understand what i said! Weak and pathetic that is.

    As for you saying i was wrong about dan replying. Think you’ll find his reply was basically done that way to highlight you speak utter nonsense and he
    clearly isn’t concerned about your views or opinons! Hence why i said he never took you on as he never. He merely made point to show everyone you speak rubbish.

    If he replied as u claim he did then he would of went more in depth with your message and had a grown up discussion. However fact he wrote what he did suggests to all he isn’t interested in your toxic opinions and clearly made point to respond in that way to highlight hes clearly fed up like the rest of us in here.

    Also you seemed to attract negative responses every week from other people in here other than my self. Paints its own picture.

    All i can say about you and the way you respect rocksmith and other people really is sad. Its down to people like you and your lack of support that affects things. If you cant enjoy and support something then go elsewhere. Simples!

    Sure even someone as simple as you can understand all of the above x
    For your information, no I'm right, since what I said comes from inside information (I know a guy who knows a guy). It's a well known fact that bands get inducted purely for political reasons. Another example is Kiss, it's pretty common knowledge that a great deal of the Hall of Fame panel hates Kiss with a passion. Dave Marsh in particular, he said and I quote Kiss is not a great, Kiss never was a great band and Kiss never will be a great band and I have done my share to keep them off the ballot. The only reason they inducted Kiss was by popular demand, a prime example of political reasons influencing an induction (though I personally think that Kiss deserve induction purely based on influence). Similarly, a friend of mine knows one of the committee members of the Hall of Fame and they flat out admitted that Joan Jett's induction was influenced by claims of gender bias. I'm sorry if it offends people, but that's the truth
    Share this post

  8. #78
    Originally Posted by Adem_H Go to original post
    For your information, no I'm right, since what I said comes from inside information (I know a guy who knows a guy). It's a well known fact that bands get inducted purely for political reasons. Another example is Kiss, it's pretty common knowledge that a great deal of the Hall of Fame panel hates Kiss with a passion. Dave Marsh in particular, he said and I quote Kiss is not a great, Kiss never was a great band and Kiss never will be a great band and I have done my share to keep them off the ballot. The only reason they inducted Kiss was by popular demand, a prime example of political reasons influencing an induction (though I personally think that Kiss deserve induction purely based on influence). Similarly, a friend of mine knows one of the committee members of the Hall of Fame and they flat out admitted that Joan Jett's induction was influenced by claims of gender bias. I'm sorry if it offends people, but that's the truth
    Tangent alert!

    Mate I don't care if you “claim” to have inside information. Point is people are feed up of you in here every week bleeting and moaning! Thats the point.

    If you have nothing nice to say to what is 99.9% of the time a plesant communtiy then dont say nothing.

    Any normal person that doesnt dig the dlc that week just says not for me, happy for everyone else! All this tangents you go on to JUSTIFY your right to complain! Its not ADEMsmith!

    Like i said, its people like you that affect a product going forward as your not supporting it with your insistence that your not buying that. However i do doubt this as believe you buy certain dlc even tho you claim you dislike it for what ever reason.

    I also think the negative feedback you give when it’s unjustified and frankly unwanted needs to stop. The guys at the studio are doing all they can to keep the product fresh and irrelevant yet they have to listen to feedback like yours when its not even constructive but critical.

    Iv even seen in weeks gone by people comment “guess adem wont be happy” or “never seen that reply coming” Again highlights where most folks are in here, in regards your input as a whole.

    Be grateful that the company STILL support a 5year old game with weekly content and you will surely get something you like somewhere down the road.

    Theres more to guitar/bass than covering someone elses work. Go make your own music or if you are that desperate for the bands you want, then make them your self, use tab, you tube or paid lessons. Not difficult really.

    Have a Good day and please be nice for once after todays clue is solved even if you dont like it. However I genuinely hope you get something you like, as some of the bands/artist you have highlighted in past that you find envigorating to learn/enjoy. I as also like some of them, just accept however if not then its not your week and cut the bull ��
    Share this post

Page 8 of 8 ◄◄  First ... 678