UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager
    haha you guys are the best

Come by the Trials Live stream tomorrow if you want to see some of the game!

ismo420's Avatar Member
    Great news!

God im relieved that this trials looks insane, thanks Redlynx

This is getting better and better! The wait will be painful!!

C0H00L's Avatar Member
    yeeeeeaaaah!

Won't it be nice if those who presented good feedback were given priority for beta access *hint hint*

Great! I'm realy corious!

super hyped!

I cant wait!

Trials

I like the game so far.. took me a while to figure out the controls... lol.. only thing you guys really need to work on is the colors of your bikers... come on now... im not orange or any other color from the rainbow... i should be able to create a character with my skin color... my skin is brown ... not the color black... smmh.. other then that game is fun.. we need unlockables also like bikes, gear,clothes,etc... give us some rpg elements... i dont wanna feel like im playing just to be playing...that would make the game boring..we want replayability.. !!!! Also the shadowing of other players throws you off... if its a time to beat i dont need a shadow running the course with me....I hope you guys are planning on releasing this game on physical form...i will most definitely pre order... p.s please fix the color shades ..

More bikes

It would be nice if there will be more bikes to choose from than the previous trials games.
    For example trials frontier have a lot more you can choose.
    I hope this will be the same for trials rising.
    But still great what i have seen and hear so far. 😎🚲🛴✌