how do you slap people in the face while fighting? in the lonely souls trailer Altair slapped a guard in the face... i wanna know how to do that... can some please tell me...

how do you slap people in the face while fighting? in the lonely souls trailer Altair slapped a guard in the face... i wanna know how to do that... can some please tell me...

There are a couple counters in which altar will slap a guard in the face and then kill/hurt him.

Also 1 of the grab break moves he back hands him in the face.

counter kills and combo kills are all random depending on how far altair is away from his victim and the weapon his is using.

what weapon should i use to do a slap in the face?

Sword or Short sword. The short sword has a higher probability though.

when does Altair slap guards while fighting... countering or combos?

every time i get its when i counter with long sword but i usually kill the weak guards too fast so idk

dirtybird21's Avatar Member
    Both combos and counters, I think only with the long sword though.

use the sword (long one) and go to combo kill a guy but make sure you are a medium distance away from him, he will attack him, breaking his guard, then move in and slap him, which turns the guy around, then he stabs his sword through the back (but it looks like he stabs through the but which i find funny )