🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Tanks for the information Flawbringer only now i soo it

Delayed?....If this game ever sees the day of light and its online only BS, this game will sink faster than the titantic, if they delayed it to reverse coarse, and make it a single player rpg open world, this game could be a awesome, but considering its being done by Ubisoft...don't gets your hopes up?

Let's hope that it release at least they release in 2021

Gustavo_CCM's Avatar Junior Member
    I live in The Netherlands - Born Portugal
    A Good Player Knows How to wait for Games!
    Are you Good Player?

Don't worry it will come active the Game.

Informative

Great

ubisoft sucks

This game is for sure going to be trash when it comes out in 2030. It's made by Ubisoft, that's as much as I need to know to be 100% sure it will be terrible. You dumdums can't even seem to manage monopoly plus.....monopoly, disgusting.

Yeah, every company is big and evil

Originally Posted by CYBERN9NE Go to original post
    This game is for sure going to be trash when it comes out in 2030. It's made by Ubisoft, that's as much as I need to know to be 100% sure it will be terrible. You dumdums can't even seem to manage monopoly plus.....monopoly, disgusting.
    Ubisoft has many successful games, say something else and your point of view is pure fiction. Rainbow Six Siege is alive for quite some time now as one of the most competitive shooters out there, almost every gamer knows Assassin's Creed (suiting to this forum, Black Flag is freaking awesome), For Honor has it's dedicated player base, Far Cry, Anno, The Crew... Ubisoft has many amazing games.
    Ubisoft has so many different locations on the globe, Ubisoft Singapore alone has more than 300 workers. How on earth could they still exist if their games weren't successful.

Now, Skull and Bones is going to be the first Ubi Singapore game. We simply can't know how good of a job they'll do, but if they come up to Ubisoft's legacy it will be great.