Well, dolbooby. the main contact is established. and I sent the data to antispidhak.lol

Stuck at Level 9/10. I am not a legends level player to be honest. My best is Level 5 that too in last season where it had a track prize(the crazy circus..).
    I am not even trying to win or progress by wasting my GTs because there is absolutely nothing from level 10 to 2 to gain. Just collecting chips in whatever small amount by regular showdowns. At least will get a track after a couple of weeks.

So much can be offered in the prize list. Having no outfit listed as a prize is a shocker. The audacity of RL to make them available in the shop at a huge amount of money is laughable.

I have the same opinion, there should be more outfit parts as prizes.

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello riders, sorry about the delay here. To answer your questions –
    @link42586 – +5 additional Tickets per showdown.
    @Stefan2499—Yes, they are fixed!
    @Rocknrolll21 – Sorry if I’ve missed your previous questions, what issues do you have in particular that have not been addressed now? I’ll gladly address them.
    @aghate22 – we do have outfits in the Bunker quite frequently like the Undead Rider Outfit this Season. Do you have a specific outfit in mind? Let us know!

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    @aghate22 – we do have outfits in the Bunker quite frequently like the Undead Rider Outfit this Season. Do you have a specific outfit in mind? Let us know!
    I do have that outfit. Guess it got replaced by donuts. Will it be possible to replace donuts with Golden Tickets instead? I am not asking for replacing Donuts throughout but it can be balanced out with GTs. Or keep GTs as a prize in the ranks as players progress.

I am looking forward for the Samasarian outfit.