View Poll Results: which do you like the most?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eden

3 50.00%
  • Free Roam

2 33.33%
  • Team Deathmatch

1 16.67%
  • Free for all

0 0%
    My Ideas for Multiplayer Game Modes

Eden-
    A treasure hunting quest to find the Apple of Eden. The Treasure is placed in one city, For say lets say Firenze(Example) you and the other players spawn in different towns, and you will try to get to the treasure. A good amount of points rewarded, but you must destory your targets with the treasure in order to win, if they assasinate or defeat you, they will wield the Peice of Eden, and you will respawn in your town, and try to get it bakc or if you all die)Once_ the game is over.

Free Roam
    Similar to Red Dead Redemptions free roam mode, you can kill the enemies to earn points but you do not have to. You can do co-op stuff like infilitrating a Templar camp.

Race
    Race your horses or carrages to A city and try not to get run off the track.

Team Deathmatch
    Explainable, but, Assasins vs Templars, all have the same abilities with hidden blades but Assaisns will have robes similar to Altair's and Templars will have robes similar to Borgia.

Free for all

every assasin or templar for himself.

Free roam because I feel its a different atmosphere and everyone is laid back

I like Eden for I have never seen it in a game before.

eden sounds like gold rush or a non-team version of ctf but i like it! great ideas bro. Im all for the free roam btw i think that's something every game should have especially acb

uhhh how can it be in Firenze? The ENTIRE game is in roma...

Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
    uhhh how can it be in Firenze? The ENTIRE game is in roma...
    Not be mean, But in parentheses it says in Example, and second of all they alreayd mentioned the wanted mode will have several different cities...

no that's not mean, this is a debate!

and by example I assumed you meant you believed it would be in the game. And maybe I'm just tired and forgotten that last fact...could I have a linky please?

Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
    could I have a linky please?
    Primerib69 delivers

Hold on, It'll take some time, I believe its on here just give me a second..

oooohhh Jimmy Dean