UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

[Maintenance Alert] June 14, 2018

Hello Warriors!

Starting tomorrow, June 14th, there will be a maintenance for ALL platforms in preparation for Patch 1.24.5. The maintenance will start at 8:00 AM EDT/ 12:00 PM UTC and will last until 8:45 AM EDT/ 12:45 PM UTC. The expected downtime for all platforms is 45 minutes. Patch 1.24.5 will include the following:

Matchmaking
    • [Improvement] When matchmaking finds multiple matching possibilities, it will now prioritize the players’ skill over the players’ reputation when attributing game sessions to players.

Why are they still down?
     1 people found this helpful

Lol.
    You must be new here, theres a rule of 6 when ubisoft gives time so if the servers went down at 0800 ETD don't expect them to be back up before 1400 ETD.
     1 people found this helpful

Servers are ONLINE. My roommate playing right now. And I can't, case "7-00000005". It's Ubisoft. Get used to it.

still down

It is still down for me.

Servers are still down

Why are the servers still down?!?!?!?

even if it takes ubisoft 6 hours to get them back up they should've been up 3 hours ago!

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Why are they still down

Why are the servers still down

Pretty ridiculous. Couldn't even play before those "45 minutes" today, either. I've been trying to log in all day, and it's still not working. Any updates please? Can't be just me, right? My internet is working correctly, played the game yesterday just fine.

FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Riddlepop Go to original post
    Pretty ridiculous. Couldn't even play before those "45 minutes" today, either. I've been trying to log in all day, and it's still not working. Any updates please? Can't be just me, right? My internet is working correctly, played the game yesterday just fine.
    Looks like this was a few days back, but let us know if you are still having trouble? Hopefully that was just a temporary thing but we have our support team on standby to help if not.

Same issue is still occuring

Hi Ubisoft,

I dont know if your aware that your for honer servers are still down at least here in NZ, which make the game pretty useless, and i must say its quite disappointing to see a lot of people complaining about the same issue and til now nothin been done to fix it.