Servers: South Africa

@Ubisoft,

Can any community developer/-manager perhaps give me any/all information regarding the mentioned South African servers? I can't remember in which video it was said, think it was during some pro-league event or something.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we can't wait for it to finally be implemented.

Peace.
     10 people found this helpful

@UbiNoty?
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by LouwKobus Go to original post
    @Ubisoft,

Can any community developer/-manager perhaps give me any/all information regarding the mentioned South African servers? I can't remember in which video it was said, think it was during some pro-league event or something.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we can't wait for it to finally be implemented.

Peace.
    I would also like to know

It's been an age since the announcement, surely there is some sort of ETA or info for us? I'm super over playing with 200 ping and being abused for it.
     6 people found this helpful

Yup. When you enter a match someone from the opposing team will be like "pingers again". Then they'll proceed to wreck you... So tell me where is my advantage, right?

We need servers.
     2 people found this helpful

Bump. I feel like this is being ignored :/
     5 people found this helpful

HELLO???

Why are you guys ignoring us....?
    You answer all other questions, but you skip this one? You promised us SA-servers and haven't said anything since. No kind of update at all.
    We would just like to know if you are working on it or when we can expect the servers, because it seems like a hollow dream now....
     2 people found this helpful

Bump for visibility.
     1 people found this helpful

Perihellion's Avatar Senior Member
    I like the idea to selling online game in regions where they don't have online infrastucture, like in middle east or south africa. This is how you make real money biaaatttcchh
     3 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    And 1 server for Russia please

How has this not been replied to???

Once again... Reply so someone can have the decency to reply

Can we please get an answer about this???

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►