Originally Posted by Mr.rwoozee Go to original post
    Is there allready an official date of release ?
    Nothing more official than "2019."

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Mr.rwoozee Go to original post
    Is there allready an official date of release ?
    Originally Posted by Flawbringer Go to original post
    Nothing more official than "2019."
    As Flawbringer mentions yes its set for release in 2019, you can keep an eye on any announcements by checking the Twitter / Facebook or the Skullandbonesgame.com page as mentioned before

Gameplay, inline vs offline.

So i think you may have touched on this earlier, but is there definitely no offline mode where you can play A.I at all? No story mode for those who may not want to be online all the time?

More information please

I want a lot more information please. I also want alpha and beta and charlie testing access, I want it all.
     1 people found this helpful

cant wait for this game been looking for some new games since pirates of the burning sea.

Popular Opinion

Originally Posted by klintontrevor Go to original post
    Agree
    This game won’t see the light of day if we can’t be our pirate. I don’t want to be a ship and only see my pirate in an instanced hideout.

I want to explore the world/islands like in AC4.

If it’s just ship combat and automated boarding, I’ll stick to Sea of Thieves.

can we control our character is when we're in the hideout? Can we move in the ship? I hoped that we can at least control the character when boarding enemy's ship

Originally Posted by lyamr25 Go to original post
    So i think you may have touched on this earlier, but is there definitely no offline mode where you can play A.I at all? No story mode for those who may not want to be online autoclicker all the time?
    I also want alpha and beta and charlie testing access, I want it all.

Very Inspiring,articles

Originally Posted by lyamr25 Go to original post
    So i think you may have touched on this earlier, but is there definitely no offline mode auto clickers where you can play A.I at all? No story mode for those who may not want to be online all the time?

When you boot up the game, (not counting introduction and stuff) you start in your hideout. You can customize and upgrade your ship, hideout, captain, crew, pretty much everything and anything you can think of. From there, you plan your "heist" any quest lines, information on huge targets, etc, and then select where in the world map you want to go.