🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

View Poll Results: a Option for Beard/Hairstyles - for Alexsios and Kasandra

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 97.87%
  • No

1 2.13%

@Ubi - Beards for Alexsios

Hey Ubi thx for this great E3 Conference last night!
    The AC Odyssey was amazing IMO & Is so Hyped about this Game �� I have just one Request for this Game -pls make it happen:

We need a real Spartan Beard for Alexios (Like Leonidas into 300 has) - give us the Option to do that in a Form of a Barber or like Origins has done!

Pls by the Love of all Gods of Olymp make it happen - and my most expected Game will be perfect (so far I have seen)

I hope the Community agrees this too!?

8 people found this helpful

Ubi-Boat's Avatar Ubisoft Staff
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our E3 conference and are excited to play Odyssey, Grayfox-87-. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your suggestion here. There's no information available yet on what you will be able to do with Alexios beard, but I would still love to hear what others in the community think about this suggestion!
     6 people found this helpful

Thx for your response Ubi-Boat!

Iam currently @Greece on holiday and we do a sight seeing your (my girlfriend and me) and every time I come to a museum and I see a Statue of a Greece Soldier (Hoplite) they have a beard and Long Hair (which Alexios allready has )
    If I could I would upload this image here!
    Like this
    https://share-your-photo.com/35ee6171bb
    Or this one
    https://share-your-photo.com/93dc10249e
     2 people found this helpful

E3 conference was awesome. Odyssey stole the show IMO and has made me want to do a new game plus on Origins and get the DLCs.
    I'd like beard customisation too but only through in-game barbers, not through the menu, that's just immersion breaking. I also want it to grow out over time like the Witcher 3.
     1 people found this helpful

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Originally Posted by Grayfox-87- Go to original post
    Iam currently @Greece on holiday and we do a sight seeing your (my girlfriend and me)
    Nice!

That's definitely somewhere I want to go on vacation someday, especially now that it's an AC location!

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    E3 conference was awesome. Odyssey stole the show IMO and has made me want to do a new game plus on Origins and get the DLCs.
    I'd like beard customisation too but only through in-game barbers, not through the menu, that's just immersion breaking. I also want it to grow out over time like the Witcher 3.
    Will also be cool, but if not, iam happy about the menu beard change
    Better this then nothing :P

Originally Posted by cawatrooper9 Go to original post
    Nice!

That's definitely somewhere I want to go on vacation someday, especially now that it's an AC location!
    Oh, its pretty cool but extremly hot
    And a lot of stones :P

beard/hairstyle change would be marvellous, not necessairly plenty of them, even a few and a big leonidas beard as said before would be the best, some haircut for kassandra wouldn't waste as well.
     1 people found this helpful

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ya a kind of barber shop that you can buy a hair style or grooming would be kool for both characters. I like a 5:00 shadow thing but the Leonidas beard seems like a must for an option! Gotta do 300 properly!
    She would probly look good with maybe a high pony tail, long bangs...
    how about some armpit hair too lol

@all - This is exactly what I imagined how should Look the Spartan Beard for Alexios

https://de.share-your-photo.com/1f575137bf
    https://de.share-your-photo.com/036549fb03
     4 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►