Plus, people like shields. Kite, heater, square, targe, scutum, pelte, hoplon, buckler, pavise... Even something as mythical as Athena's Aegis.

People love sword n' board

Originally Posted by Ladeantos Go to original post
    Plus, people like shields. Kite, heater, square, targe, scutum, pelte, hoplon, buckler, pavise... Even something as mythical as Athena's Aegis.

People love sword n' board
    I know i do.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    As long as needed :3
    That's the definition of spamming a thread - you have your answer already, they said NO.
    Good Lord, it's July of 2019. There will be no major overhaul of the combat system.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post
    That's the definition of spamming a thread - you have your answer already, they said NO.
    Good Lord, it's July of 2019. There will be no major overhaul of the combat system.
    Well by now everyone recognized that. This threads is just "what ifs" mostly. Oh and, hopes for optional shields on the next installment.

However am afraid i am repeating myself.

Well by now everyone recognized that. This threads is just "what ifs" mostly. Oh and, hopes for optional shields on the next installment.

However am afraid i am repeating myself.
    Ya what if's are just talk on a topic - but keeping up requests or demands is something different,
    that's all that post was about =)

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post
    It's a thread about shields. Not ponies.
    The ones spamming here are those who keep saying "I never wanted one so **** off all of you".

And even if they say no, we are still customers, and we can express disappointment, disagreement, and hope.
    Many have been disappointed with such move.

But then again, I have already seen Ubisoft CM says "that's not plan" or "it won't happen" for the exact feature to happen sometimes later.
    So I will NEVER trust a Ubi CM on any of this.

Like I will never believe that any of the "leak" are not intentional. It happens too frequently at Ubisoft not to be. That or they have a very serious problem of internal security regarding information.
     1 people found this helpful

It's a thread about shields. Not ponies.
    The ones spamming here are those who keep saying "I never wanted one so **** off all of you".
    Um that's crap...

You can spam a thread by waging a campaign war to push something you want / or don't want in a game. (which is what his post alluded to - knowing Ubi said they're not going to add shields - and that's what I replied to which I'll quote from above):
    KMarkoPL
    Devs have already stated it, it won't happen in this game EVER !!

How long you will beat that "DEAD horse" thread ?! Gosh !!
    Ladeantos reply:
    As long as needed :3
    That's what prompted my response here and what most all of the back-and-forth was about later in this topic.

It wasn't that Shields were hated by some & they fought back, it was that a group of players were purposely forcing this shield topic to pg. 1 (and creating several others to litter the board) at the same time.
    THAT was the actual issue & why there was so much push-back on Shield topics.
    You weren't here for that that but feel free to go back a few months and you'll find it.

It was not "we don't want shields" vs. "we want shields" and still isn't.
    But Ubi did give a formal reply on it - pushing for them in Odyssey at this point is useless and creates more spam on the topic.

Sorry, if is offtopic but you always use the expressions campaign and spam.

Spam is what those chinese and enhancement posts are. Without a case or two that created another topic for ignorance or to be heard, i hadn't seen anyone flood the other pages with shield requests. It was in majority limited to this and the poll threads.

Also the definition of "campaign" only covers military operations to achieve a specific goal, confined to a particular area or specific tactics, or a political/social work organized to a specific goal. Altough there's some similarities, would say "campaign" isn't the correct term. We aren't organized, nor there's any military or political reasons for our requests

There was an 'organized' campaign going on - I read the person's thread explaining what they needed to do.
    I went to reply to it, and it had disappeared.

Let's not get into semantics. It was group effort to keep this thread & several others going to 'force' Ubi to deal add them or force a reply.
    =)

Well, so long as it's limited to one thread, you can just ignore it, there is no harm for any one except those willing to loose their own time...
    And, it might attract enough attention for Ubi to add it later on as a bonus for those who do want that.

So again, I don't see why the anti-shields are still so flustered by that topic which they can just ignore.
    It'd be spam if it were everywhere. But it's not the case.