Trial Rising....OMFG!!!

Hi sorry to post this here. I have never heard of a Trials game, and I am watching Ubisoft's E3 Conference and one of their games coverage, Trials Rising I saw a few minutes ago, just blew me away. The crashing gameplay footage may be the single FUNNIEST gameplay I have ever seen in my life. I searched for a Trials Rising forum here on this site and found none. Can someone please direct me to the proper place to discuss that game?

Thanks!

There isn't one just yet. But this Redlynx subforum is where it will be eventually. I'd keep my eye on the Trials Garage section - as it will most likely be renamed soon enough

x The Papa Jon's Avatar Junior Member
    Id say this is it, im in Uni Of Trials Team in Trials Fusion (Fat Shadys Team) and as Rising has just been officially announced id say here is where to chat, else search for Ubisoft/TrialsRising in search engine and look at the upcoming play there mate.

Xbox GT: x The Papa Jon

RIP Trials Evo.

Thanks guys! Looks like it is going to be an insanely cool game.

Well sorry to double post, but I just happened across an awesomely cool little surprise I wasn't expecting. I just noticed that Trials Fusion is available for Playstation Plus members, which I am one, so I immediately downloaded the game.

Woo hoo!! lol that was my overreaction for the day.

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Iím happy to hear a new enthusiast. A few hundred people still play fusion actively and there are thousands (literally) of great custom tracks to play. Though youíll have your hands full with the career mode.

The forums arenít used much but I know several users are subscribed to receive emails when there is activity. Most ppl are on Discord.

You have eight months to practice for the next instalment :-) enjoy

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    Small world. Hello Chiro. Are you the same ChiroVette who was the GTA mod on Neoseeker? We used to be good friends. I'm Mnmfan on Neoseeker.

Originally Posted by Gulzt Go to original post
    Iím happy to hear a new enthusiast. A few hundred people still play fusion actively and there are thousands (literally) of great custom tracks to play. Though youíll have your hands full with the career mode.

The forums arenít used much but I know several users are subscribed to receive emails when there is activity. Most ppl are on Discord.

You have eight months to practice for the next instalment :-) enjoy
    Most forums are like that after the initial fervor of a game dies down, and only the chosen few enthusiasts hang around to talk about the game after that.

By the way, what is Discord? I ask the question preemptively since I am about to Google it anyway. As for all the online stuff, I am mostly a SP gamer. I don't try to compete with the elite players, so I am glad to hear that Fusion has a rich SP mode.

Thanks for the info! It may be a little while before I can boot up Fusion, but I hope to try it this weekend. I have a little time before the Open Beta for The Crew 2 launches on the 21st. Which is why I came to the Ubi forums in the first place. I have to say that Ubisoft really put on a good show for E3.

They are the only publisher who managed to hook me into THREE full games. I mostly watched the Sony conference for Spider-Man PS4, which I can't freaking wait to play! But I had my eye on Ubisoft after coming to this site for TC2 already. Most publishers put out some cool games, but by and large, there was one big game for all of my favorite publishers. Well, except Rockstar, who is always conspicuously absent for E3.

I did get the news I wanted in the form of an insane video and the first full confirmation for Just Cause 4. But that was the only Square Enix game I care about. Even Rockstar only has RDR2 to pique my interest. But Ubi managed to confirm my interest in TC2 and introduce me to Trials AND The Division, another game I knew nothing about but will probably buy at launch.

Ubisoft may have had the best showing at E3, at least for my taste in gaming.

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    This post answered my question. You are definitely the ChiroVette I know from Neoseeker. Awesome bumping into you again.

Originally Posted by Devils_Demon Go to original post
    This post answered my question. You are definitely the ChiroVette I know from Neoseeker. Awesome bumping into you again.
    I noticed your name and your country, so I assume you are Mnmfan? How are you?

Oh and off topic, have you per chance seen the Remastered version of Burnout Paradise? They launched it in 4K a couple of months back. And on another off topic note, Just Cause 4 was FINALLY confirmed for later this year. You should check out the E3 coverage, since I know you were a fan of JC2. Hell, you got me into that game, if I remember right.

And for God's sake, go back to Neo.

Edit: Sorry, I actually missed your first post above and only saw your 2nd. lol