Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Stefan2499 Go to original post
    Well you can win maps, so i care.
    Also coins, TICKETS, boosters, paintjobs, clothe...
    I mean unless you got everything ��
    I do have everything less the paint jobs and costumes and all that BS. I have the most important....all tracks.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Rocknrolll21 Go to original post
    I do have everything less the paint jobs and costumes and all that BS. I have the most important....all tracks.
    Nice
    Well i have taken huge breaks every now and then
    I started this game back when the old map was still a thing (like it looked different, different art idk if u played way ago u know what i mean.
    They reworked that later
    Before ship and removal of the fusion maps
    I took two breaks, 1 year and half a year so im lacking behind
    I got main map done though, not even close on the ship map though 😩

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Rocknrolll21 Go to original post
    RL certainly has made you buy more tickets. It's the users own choice to spend money but if you don't spend money you will fall behind..waaaayyy behind. This is their trap. This bunker season is a season where tickets need to be purchased if you want to stay ahead. Has anyone been able to get to legends without spending any money? Excluding people with hacked tickets. RL threw a new bunker season out with zero help on what to do. It was on us to spend money to figure our how to play for the next month. This cost us money because it was not the conventional way to play the bunker. It is completely different. When have we ever had to do as many flips or wheelies or whatever the f-ck you had to do to win in a bunker season or any other event over the last 4 years? RL f-cked our asses dry with this season. We are screaming, but they went deeper, harder, faster. Indirectly, RL cost us dollars. This is not a normal game where you can buy things missed for cheap prices...we all know this. Keeping your rank does mean you will have to spend money at some point or you will be left behind for months to years.. It's ridiculous but that's how this game is. I almost deleted this game yesterday from frustration. I hope I delete it soon. The game seems to be getting worse rather than better in my opinion.

If RL wants to make a frustrating bunker season or event that has never been done before then we the players should have better understanding of what we have to do to make it fair. Give us a week in a "sandbox" to figure out what to do and how to do it so we are ready to play when the season starts. Throwing us right in the pit without direction or good explanation is the worst thing you can do. Think of it like designing/prototyping something. It costs money to do that. If we already knew how to build what we wanted then there wouldn't be any extra costs involved. That's a bad analogy but it still works. We had to figure out how to play the bunker which cost us money in the end.
    I have never spent a penny on this game and I haven't fallen behind. It just takes more time and dedication. Like I said, you don't NEED to spend money on the game, no one is forcing you. It just means you have to work harder to get what you want. And I agree, RL is clueless and useless. I was simply saying you can't blame them for spending your money.

Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    I was simply saying you can't blame them for spending your money.
    You are not doing anyone any favors by trying to let RL off the hook. It is true they do not force anyone to spend money, but it is also true that when you do buy something you should get something. Nobody is buying tickets just to have many tickets, they are used to win showdowns, so when you do buy a ticket and with those tickets you win a showdown and then that win is taken away from you by bugs in RL's system, bugs they have known about for many weeks now, then you do not get what you paid for. Specialy considering RL should have known about the bugs before they put it in production since these bugs are so obvious and frequent that even the minimum of testing should have exposed them at an early stage.

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    I have never spent a penny on this game and I haven't fallen behind. It just takes more time and dedication. Like I said, you don't NEED to spend money on the game, no one is forcing you. It just means you have to work harder to get what you want. And I agree, RL is clueless and useless. I was simply saying you can't blame them for spending your money.
    "It just takes more time and dedication."
    That is unacceptable. Life happens outside of this game and if you need to clear your schedule to play this game to stay current then you should really put the game down sometimes. Generally speaking. I'm not sure how you do what you do but it sounds like too much time on my phone. I can't spend any more time on this game than I already do. I preach that people use devices too much and I'm not one of those guys aka zombies. My city is filled with the walking dead and I will never be one of them. This game doesn't cater to a casual but serious player anymore. To be clear I'm not taking any shots at you in saying any of this. You said a loaded statement during a tense month and I reacted with my opinion.

I agree with all this you guys, you don't have to tell me twice. I was simply saying your money is your money, they aren't stealing it from you, or forcing you to use it. And yeah, life definitely happens, I understand that. If you can't put in the time, you gotta put in the money. I am NOT defending RL for their ****ty management of this game, believe me.

As far as "how I do it"? I actually play maybe half an hour a day tops, unless there is an event or something, then it's more like an hour a day. The only time I play more to be honest is when I'm actually doing what I like, which is grinding track times on the leaderboard. The one thing that really consumes all my time that I can't stand is the Bunker. It is the biggest time sink because you have to baby your showdowns and pay attention, can't miss a win if you don't wanna do a ton more, etc. The events and stuff, while most of them suck, usually require a few minutes of gameplay every few hours. If the bunker was like it used to be and didn't have rewards of tracks, I think all of us would be a lot more happy (at least I know I would).

In my opinion, everyone should have equal access to all the tracks in the game. It's the core of the game, it's why most of us play. The other stuff, paintjobs, outfits, etc. is the stuff that should be given away for bunker seasons.

And I wasn't trying to take shots at anyone either, I just can't stand hearing people say things like "they made me spend money". No, they didn't, you chose! If the game is that important to you (which it is to me) you will either spend the money or spend the time, and in either case, you probably won't be happy. At the end of the day, you either spent a bunch of cash, or a bunch of valuable time, but you do end up getting what you wanted (usually :O )

I I just can't stand hearing people say things like "they made me spend money". No, they didn't, you chose!
    You still don't get it - if you do spend money you'd expect to get something and that is the problem here. If someone buys tickets to win a showdown and actually win that showdown just to have that win eaten by a bug, then you definitely have the right both to complain and to get a refund. Buying tickets to win a showdown is a gamble, you can win or lose, but if RL does not count your win then you paid for nothing.

It's a known and frequent bug and RL should not have sold any tickets at all for the last season.

CaptainStealie's Avatar Banned
    Yay riders,

As usual, Justinman114 is absolutely right (thanks again and again!)😊
    Itís your choice to pay. So if you arenít dedicated enough, itís your own fault.

And if yíall decide to spend your cash on this game, itís still up to Ubisoft if the game works in your favor or not.
    And no, this is not gambling, itís pure fair play. And itís not pay to win, but play to win. Only that paying is part of playing here! Hehe.. 😊👍🏼

It makes me so happy to see that you guys are having a great time!

Buh-bye 😊

PS: 👍🏼

Originally Posted by Ralof1 Go to original post
    You still don't get it - if you do spend money you'd expect to get something and that is the problem here. If someone buys tickets to win a showdown and actually win that showdown just to have that win eaten by a bug, then you definitely have the right both to complain and to get a refund. Buying tickets to win a showdown is a gamble, you can win or lose, but if RL does not count your win then you paid for nothing.

It's a known and frequent bug and RL should not have sold any tickets at all for the last season.
    I never said anything about not being compensated for a bug in the game that caused you to lose a showdown you should have won. Don't put words in my mouth. I was talking about the player's choice to spend money. If you have spent money and that happened, then yes, you are certainly owed that money back, or some form of compensation.

Believe me, I am not on RedLynx's side. Quite the opposite actually, really tired of their crap to be honest. Another reason to not trust them and spend your hard earned cash on this.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    If someone buys tickets to win a showdown and actually win that showdown just to have that win eaten by a bug, then you definitely have the right both to complain and to get a refund.
    Actually, In the case of a showdown bug, I think its fair to request a ticket refund (or get RL compensation in some other form, like gems, etc) regardless of whether you bought tickets. The two are unrelated.

Bugs should always be complained about... RL should always fix bugs promptly.... RL would be smart to provide refunds for their mistakes (without us asking, IMO), and they shouldnt be surprised if we demand refunds when they dont. Nobody disagrees with that, I bet. Speaking from past experience though, RLs refunds are almost never "adequate" for the trouble the bug caused, IMO, but its better than nothing...

Was that badly phrased? Sorry, but no . . . not in this case. RL can sell tickets any time they want, and you and others might very well have wanted to buy some for all kinds of reasons. The act of selling tickets wasnt broken; the showdown scoring was. If RL had a bug in SELLING tickets, then I would agree with you though.

What I dont recommend is for a person to continue to throw money/tickets at a showdown bug they have learned of.... when they know good and well they are very likely to lose those tickets/money due to the bug. Its doesnt seem smart to me. . . . but its your money and your decision at that point so go ahead and hand it over to RL. If in the end you are able to squeeze out a new track that way, then I guess you could call it a worthy tradeoff. But I suspect you wont really be happy though..... that kind of resentment at RLs bugs will keep building up even with one of their (rare) refunds.

I used to kill myself to beat RLs ridiculous grindy goals (and overcome bugs if necessary), because it could be a fun challenge to beat them even when they gave me those challenges. But ever since I stopped doing that I am much happier. As soon as I saw the last seasons showdown bug(s), I was happy to turn my back on the last season rewards. My not having that track (or a couple of others along the way) doesnt make ME any less skilled; it just means RLs bugs prevents others from knowing the global score I am capable of. Oh well.