Crew 2 suggestions

I don't know if you guys will take the time to ever read this but i played the crew 2 beta and i had a blast. Although there are some improvements that need to be made of course and i noticed some things that i think would make the game better. We need working mirros for every car, that's number one. I just think customization is not complete without an underglow or neon lights of some sort. the underglow will brighten up everyone's vehicles and will make your master piece complete. just imagine cruising through America and some of the famous places like Las Vegas at night with your friends with a neon light to brighten the world and brighten the night time, that would be so cool so just take that into consideration please. Last but not least, please bring some sort of cops into the game because street racing is illegal after all and it just wouldn't make sense for cops not to be in the game, thank you.

Ubi.Fab's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Ch4rmski,

Can you share your feedback on this forum? https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1592-The-Crew-2

Thanks a lot!