StormPsykoz's Avatar Member

Redlynx. What are you doing ?

I'll just get to the point. Why do you guys refuse to open up your communication to us, the playerbase, about the current status of Trials ?
    What happened to something such as the Trials Garage thingy ?

Redlynx, honestly, what is this. You've kept a low profile ever since Blood Dragon's release, ignoring almost all topics regarding the future of Trials and the many concerns people have. Why are you ignoring the bulk of your player base ? Why do you refuse to give us even a fraction of a hint on what is going on, when you have the answers to that question ? We would be happy with anything at this point, but all we get is silence. Just.. Nothing.

We have community managers that I very rarely see interact with players outside of livestreams. Said interactions resume to whatever talks on these streams. That is it. Literally all there is. I dunno what you're expecting but it ain't working as far as I can tell.

Don't you think it's a little unfair, to keep the information restricted to a very small number of people under NDA and let the rest of the player base die and rot away in a hole ? This is nothing but one mess of a terrible communication. Feels like something from a company that's given up on any and all plans.

Now I'll just ask, do you plan on giving us any slight bit of news regarding the current status of the series ? Or do you want to keep us in the unknown for some more time and refuse to make things progress ?

This is only my post, but I can safely say my opinion matches with the majority of the player base's. For now I'll assume this topic will just be ignored as usual with you, but if you got something to tell us.. You should.
     4 people found this helpful

I ShinFenix I's Avatar Member
    difficult time for those who know nothing about what's next. But as i said on twitter for me there still hope with E3 in 1 week.
    PS: faudra qu'on parle de tout ça à l'occasion

Fenix la baguette

Redlynx Community managers have the easiest job in the world it seems, not..actually..communicating...with the community. uhhhhh

hey it's cool to see you around Psykoz, kiss ^^

I ShinFenix I's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Chaaampy Go to original post
    Fenix la baguette
    haha

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    I would lay money we see a new Trials for E3. What are the odds Fusion is free this month on the PS4?
    Don't be surprised if something comes out for E3. It won't be November with the shooter releases. Maybe September?

The whole "element of surprise" does literally nothing for sales either...which is really the funny thing here. For sure on a game like Trials.
    Just put up your advertising dollars and let's get on with it.

Bump, to get this back on top due to the overwhelming activity in the forum.
     1 people found this helpful

Mystiqz_rL's Avatar Member
    Holding out hope for E3. If no information comes out one has to conclude that there simply wont be another trials game and the franchise is done.

Rarely load up fusion nowadays.

Well done Redlynx for single handedly destroying the Community and therefore your franchise, for the time being hopefuly.

Just my 2 cents.

THC
     1 people found this helpful

willyums's Avatar Senior Member
    well said gavin