F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    *They added some default filtering so now one can turn the filtering on stick down a notch (if we want to) and this means that milimeter input on the stick wont result in the plane doing big moves
    =
    It's always better to be able to set sensitivity up and there is always plenty of room doing so. Setting sensitivity down has been harder.

* Planes float through the air and feel metalheavy and it feels like the plane is actually affected by weight. Online the planes don't move unrealistically anymore as when someone made very fast imput and made the plane move too quickly to be real =

* Now the plane is somewhat pulled out of its turn or loop-climb when speed gets low , wich happened in real life because of the torque and weight and air=

I guess this will be part of the BoB FM.

Thanks for your great continuos effort in this sim Dev-team.

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    *They added some default filtering so now one can turn the filtering on stick down a notch (if we want to) and this means that milimeter input on the stick wont result in the plane doing big moves
    =
    It's always better to be able to set sensitivity up and there is always plenty of room doing so. Setting sensitivity down has been harder.

* Planes float through the air and feel metalheavy and it feels like the plane is actually affected by weight. Online the planes don't move unrealistically anymore as when someone made very fast imput and made the plane move too quickly to be real =

* Now the plane is somewhat pulled out of its turn or loop-climb when speed gets low , wich happened in real life because of the torque and weight and air=

I guess this will be part of the BoB FM.

Thanks for your great continuos effort in this sim Dev-team.

bump for the love-fest....

I don´t know what they did in this patch. But for sure there is something different. I flown almsot only Anton since it came, but as far as that goes, it feels quite better. The plane feels light, more in synch with control input. My A8.. feels more A4ish now....

Also somehow the online layout changed a lot!! On 4.02 all we saw online were FW190 (99% dora) and Spitfires. On 4.03 the 109 returned... on 4.04 about 50% os reds are US planes now!!! WOW! Much more fun.

Ae subtle cahnges, but thier impact in game is HUGE!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldMan____:
    I don´t know what they did in this patch. But for sure there is something different. I flown almsot only Anton since it came, but as far as that goes, it feels quite better. The plane feels light, more in synch with control input. My A8.. feels more A4ish now....

Also somehow the online layout changed a lot!! On 4.02 all we saw online were FW190 (99% dora) and Spitfires. On 4.03 the 109 returned... on 4.04 about 50% os reds are US planes now!!! WOW! Much more fun.

Ae subtle cahnges, but thier impact in game is HUGE!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent observations in regards to the planes you see online after 4.03/4.04....

I liked 4.03 (Except for the boosted Spit. Not a modeling error, but now it's as good as it really was!).

I'm liking 4.04 even more!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AH_Gonzo:

I liked 4.03 (Except for the boosted Spit. Not a modeling error, but now it's as good as it really was!).

I'm liking 4.04 even more! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what changed on Spit 25 lbs ?

bump" as 4.04- NO Woobbies and CG correct plus FM now all finally is almost perfect! I wish that people who write post in favor of: "wobbies where good....." these guys have only go away to play CFS and don't write anymore here- Falco

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">404 is a fantastic step </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I 100% agree.

Now get back in game and try QMB
    Setup: Whatever mid-war you like on 50% fuel

vs.

ace 2 x G2 (leader and wingman, one pair) on 50% fuel

I lost first five fights, 6th barely win in Yak-1B . Instanity, monster Ai . Just watch new virtual aces ripping yer wing off in hard deflection...

I am now officially obsolete