Far Cry 3 Classic Edition major control issues

There is a large analogue deadzone in the Far Cry 3 Classic Edition console port that basically makes it impossible to aim with precision and unfortunately, there's no way to change that. Just wanted to bring attention to this problem and hope Ubisoft fixes this up soon.
     8 people found this helpful

How did you download far cry 3 already? Do you download it in the store or does it go into your library?

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there maisman91, can you please try these steps?

GT70000, it's not available in all regions yet. It should be in the store when it's available.

Controls on PS4

I can report the same issue on PS4. The input from the analog stick feels more like digital with several segments. Especially when i move the stick in a very small radius it feels like the velocity of the crosshair jumps from slow to fast disproportionately compared to the alignment (position) of the stick.

Weird rapid fire shooting

Does anyone else feel like all weapons have this built in rapid fire feeling? Makes it really hard to control while shooting. Is this common or just me?

could be due to the 1.6 update screw up!

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    Hi there maisman91, can you please try these steps?

GT70000, it's not available in all regions yet. It should be in the store when it's available.
    It's not a console issue it's the game itself. It's only a problem with the control sticks as the buttons respond with little to no latency. Honestly the game is basically unplayable until Ubisoft addresses this.

Edit: to double check I went and played FC 4 and 5 just for reference and found no issue with the aiming whatsoever.

I agree, have the same issue with aim control.
    Also i have a problem with Achievements, they are not in game list.

And AK47 shoot fast like hell

Yes, this is a real problem. The deadzones are far too large. Have tested the Xbox 360 version of the 3 and the PS4 versions of 4 and 5 to confirm and the issue is not present in any of those games. It's bad enough that I immediately noticed it upon starting the game. Hopefully this can be patched.

I have the same issue since yet.... precise aiming is not possible

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►