Hi all,

I've just released an IL-2 1946 themed skin, thought some of you folks might be interested. I've been working on it for a week now and thought it turned out pretty nice I thought the HL community could use another skin, since there aren't a whole lot of completely original designs and many of the links on the HL forum are outdated and broken. Also there's only one other IL-2 themed skin for Hyperlobby to my knowledge. Anyways some screens (Click to enlarge):

Red (Default) .................................................. ...................... Gray

Head over to the main thread if you wish to download: http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?n...ewtopic&t=2523

- Have fun and fly safe

Hi all,

I've just released an IL-2 1946 themed skin, thought some of you folks might be interested. I've been working on it for a week now and thought it turned out pretty nice I thought the HL community could use another skin, since there aren't a whole lot of completely original designs and many of the links on the HL forum are outdated and broken. Also there's only one other IL-2 themed skin for Hyperlobby to my knowledge. Anyways some screens (Click to enlarge):

Red (Default) .................................................. ...................... Gray

Head over to the main thread if you wish to download: http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?n...ewtopic&t=2523

- Have fun and fly safe

Awsome! Good work!

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    That looks fantastic! Its been a while since I've tried any of the custom HL skins and today is a good day to try a new one!

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    You know what cody.. I like you.. You strike me as a man who learns from his mistakes and doesn't look back.. and not only that.. actually rises up to face the challenge head on...

Thanks... Thank you very much Bearcat. That's a wonderful comment -- and I like a guy who can stop to compliment someone if they feel they deserve it And I figured, why not help the community out by making a refreshing new skin since I found out myself that many of the existing ones were unaccessible? That's what the quote in my sig is all about. Some of my first thoughts about HL were a bit unfounded, I must admit.

Well anyway I thank you guys for checking it out, and I'm glad you like it