1. #11
    It's not an unlock tech... It's just switching targets before the attack lands. It's like that for most of the cast that has longer zones or side heavies that have aoe properties. All you have to do is get the dodge timing down and you're okay... This has been in the game forever.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    They have to lock onto someone else. it can't just be unlocked. Which means another player has to be in the right place at the right time. Beyond that it's not limited to his zone. any attack that is locked onto someone else can't be parried. But if it's not an unblockable it can be blocked. Without this function (which is intended by the way) people would pretty much never land attacks.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    They have to lock onto someone else. it can't just be unlocked. Which means another player has to be in the right place at the right time. Beyond that it's not limited to his zone. any attack that is locked onto someone else can't be parried. But if it's not an unblockable it can be blocked. Without this function (which is intended by the way) people would pretty much never land attacks.
    I really dont agree with this. So because my team mate ran over its okay that you basically get free damage 50+ I don't mind when it's a nobushi as you can still block her aoe but is so cheap to use these exploits lol
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by Devils-_-legacy Go to original post
    I really dont agree with this. So because my team mate ran over its okay that you basically get free damage 50+ I don't mind when it's a nobushi as you can still block her aoe but is so cheap to use these exploits lol
    Its no different than you being locked onto someone else and an aoe zone hits you. Wether the person was intentional with it or not everyone takes damage from everyone in a group fight.
    And I think there is something to the angle because I've had my zone parried a few times despite me locking onto someone else. Maybe if they lock onto me they can parry it?
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    Its no different than you being locked onto someone else and an aoe zone hits you. Wether the person was intentional with it or not everyone takes damage from everyone in a group fight.
    And I think there is something to the angle because I've had my zone parried a few times despite me locking onto someone else. Maybe if they lock onto me they can parry it?
    You must of switched targets to late unless they changed it you can only parry if the aoe was locked on to you. I'll admit I've used it a few times but was unintentional and was a nobushi at the time. it is only a issue if your team runs over so it's a minor issue but there's a big diffrence there locked on to me depending on the aoe if someone throws an unblockable one(if it's a standard aoe I can block or deflect) I have 2 options that are highly situational I can parry it or dodge it. If there locked onto a teammate I have one option to dodge(also only works on even terrain at least from my experience as raiders arc a bit weird).I tend to avoid group fights in dominon unless it's a last resort or ik my team can hold there own as random I prefer going after the objectives.
    Share this post

  6. #16

    Thanks for sharing

    Mystic Messenger App is an awesome app that user can interact with an unknown person to spend time. Users can experience a love story through this messaging app. And also receive phone calls and texts messages, E-Mails depends upon the character they choose.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Can't you throw a light on this Raider to cancel his zone? I'm pretty sure that most heroes can land even a heavy on reaction to his zone
    Share this post

  8. #18
    IAmOddGirl's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    194
    On my Lawbringer I just shove him out of it. On my Glad I just light him to stop the move, then toe stab spam him in place for my team to eat him alive.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    ChampionRuby50g's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,250
    Originally Posted by IAmOddGirl Go to original post
    On my Lawbringer I just shove him out of it. On my Glad I just light him to stop the move, then toe stab spam him in place for my team to eat him alive.
    How effective do you find the shove to be? In my experience because it comes out slower than LBs top light I end up with a bad trade and either eating the zone and getting nothing out of it or only a light or possible GB. If I see a raider zone coming I always prefer to top light at 500ms which will interrupt his mix up and be at least some confirmed damage.
    Share this post

  10. #20
    IAmOddGirl's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    194
    Originally Posted by ChampionRuby50g Go to original post
    How effective do you find the shove to be? In my experience because it comes out slower than LBs top light I end up with a bad trade and either eating the zone and getting nothing out of it or only a light or possible GB. If I see a raider zone coming I always prefer to top light at 500ms which will interrupt his mix up and be at least some confirmed damage.
    Only in 4v4 I shove him out of it right when he stun taps a teammate because I know that damage coming next will wipe most of my teammates out or make them look at their health bar and gasp which will cause them to go full passive lol. 1v1 I shove through his stunning tap or top light him. Most of the time I don't really mind getting stun tapped, it's just like any other move that makes you not see the stance indicator...effective against the fresh meat, but only barely effective against those who don't even pay attention to the indicators anymore.
    Share this post