UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager

Far Cry 5: Post Launch Timeline

Travel from Hope County to Vietnam on June 5th in the Hours of Darkness DLC! Take your Far Cry experience even further with two additional adventures later this year.
     1 people found this helpful

When can i play my PVP maps again?
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiDomZ Go to original post

Travel from Hope County to Vietnam on June 5th in the Hours of Darkness DLC! Take your Far Cry experience even further with two additional adventures later this year.
    so, when is the exact time that the FC3 will be released?

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmmm, will this also mean that support for the Arcade will stop around September-October? I hope to see some fixes in that one beforehand!

Originally Posted by waynew974 Go to original post
    so, when is the exact time that the FC3 will be released?
    It is already in Playstation Store.

PC, I mean

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi there!

Originally Posted by waynew974 Go to original post
    PC, I mean
    Are you able to find it today? There was a minor issue concerning FC3 and the Season Pass on PC, but it should be resolved and you should have access to Far Cry 3 without too much trouble now.

/CJ

So hours of darkness should be available in less than 15 mins when can I install it and play

Originally Posted by skaXcore Go to original post
    So hours of darkness should be available in less than 15 mins when can I install it and play
    north america's release is scheduled for 13:00 hours today eastern time

Far Cry 6?

I am 61 years old I have all 5 Far Cry Games for me nothing can match the single player I still play the 1st one the gameplay and graphics were amazing back then. Now it just keeps getting better and better, graphic's, gameplay. The coop is the best you can play the whole game not just a couple maps like the games before. I just finished #5 and you left it wide open for Far Cry 6. Any hint as to when? Hopefully, before I Croke lol.