I also have the same issue I hope it can be fixed soon I love the game

same here

I even reinstalled the game, played for 5 minutes and fast travelled and boom. All the gold edition and preorder items disappeared. And i validated afterwards.
     1 people found this helpful

SubjectZero007's Avatar Junior Member
    Honestly, this is a bit silly... you broke items with a patch. It's the weekend... a holiday weekend for those in the US. Roll the patch back or fix it like it's bleeding you money.. simple as that.

Same issue here. This definitely killed any motivation to play the game until we see a fix. Sucks because I was pretty deep into it and now I have no desire to continue playing.

jtb33z's Avatar Junior Member

PC here /via Uplay. Same fast travel and death gold perk issue.

i've been re-validating when i die to fix the glitch. however, tonight i died and just quit to desktop after respawn. without validating, i logged back into the game and all my gold perks were back. for whatever that's worth.

I'm Italian PC Player, and I have the same issue.
    The file verification is OK
    I hope you can Fix this problem.

Best Regards and Good Day

Yep - please fix

Same here on Xbox One - all missing. Quite frustrating.

This just drives it home.

Time to stop buying ridiculous DLC that isn't even attached to the real game.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with file verification. This was just a bad update, that NEVER should have left Ubisoft's office. almost shameful. Verification has nothing to do with the problem at hand. That is simply just an OS making sure a file isn't corrupt. This is a game / Ubi-club (UPLAY) issue. The game simply loads an item index of unlocks, which comes from the ubisoft club server side, and is not verifying ownership after you Fast Travel, die, cut scene, etc. It's literally a disaster patch here. The way Ubisoft handles their Deluxe, Season pass, special content is just a disaster as it relies on UPLAY to verify if you own them. Seems the update just doesn't run an item index verification but upon boot. Which is why it makes people think a Steam validation works.. but it is absolutely not related in any way. Validation, is just a Steam tool to validate CRC and file integrity, nothing more. The game has no clue if you run a validation or not, nor should it.

Still the same Problem !
    Is anyone working on it ?