might & magic heroes vi, stuck when loading in windows fall update

i have updated windows 10 few days ago and since then i cant enter might & magic heroes vi, ever since the update when i try to enter the game, my computer stuck in a black screen and my cursor shows that he his loading the game but nothing is happening
     1 people found this helpful

might & magic heroes vi, stuck when loading in windows fall update

Hello, I have exactly the same problem as you

I have already started it in compatibility mode for Windows 7, but no chance… And if I start it via the explorer in the installation directory, I have to enter an activation key.
    But after entering my key it says that the key is invalid

Hello again

I found a solution for this problem -> https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ght=windows+10

Now it works fine

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys! I'm moving this to the Might and Magic forum.

Thanks for sharing Starscream1997! Did that work idog770?

Doesnt work for me, anything else you can reccommend?

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello LordHeartNight,

Sorry to hear that the resolution provided didn't work for you and apologies for the delayed reply.

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in this article? It will help to eliminate any potential software conflicts.

If the issue persists, could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:
    It will help our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Can't play the game

Yesterday it was fine I played normally. Today I am stuck at ubisoft connect game just won't start. I used anything I can find on this forum Windows 7 and tried to install game again same thing. So please help

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Nikola44! I'm sorry to hear that this issue is occurring for you! Is Ubisoft Connect not launching, or the game? Is it requesting a key from you? This guide may resolve any launching issue you're experiencing, so it would be very beneficial to test those steps out. If the issue still persists after completing that guide, I encourage you to reach out to our team on the Support Portal and provide your system files so that the technical team can further look into this with you!