🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally Posted by Punish69th Go to original post
    You can play your own map, GO ARCADE/OPEN ARCADE/ SOLO & CO-OP MAPS bottom right then browse solo & co-op maps (XB1) hit X then category go to My Published sort by newest and hit A, there is your maps.
    (Not sure about PC or PS4?)
    We are talking about multiplayer maps not PVE maps. You cannot play your own PVP maps anymore as far as i can tell

Here's some pictures showing the terrain shift issue pre and post TU6

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...1#post13501821

DEATHWEAPONxx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Punish69th Go to original post
    You can play your own map, GO ARCADE/OPEN ARCADE/ SOLO & CO-OP MAPS bottom right then browse solo & co-op maps (XB1) hit X then category go to My Published sort by newest and hit A, there is your maps.
    (Not sure about PC or PS4?)
    ahh ok I was referring to multiplayer but thanks anyway, as to multiplayer is completely broken and I cant play my maps nor friends maps.

Wow, I think I just heard all the map editor fans hearts break. I guess they don't want anyone to play the arcade for more than an hour or so cause that's about how much longer its going to last.
     3 people found this helpful

theneverdead4's Avatar Banned
    Shovel Dodgers... yeah except for when Dan Hay is naked he will bend over and stand right in front of a shovel with his butt cheeks open wide

The other possibility is that a lot of the people complaining are trolls.. but we don't know that for sure, it could be honestly messing up for them. I sat in a Share Play session yesterday and the guy's blocks just constantly misaligned every which direction, which never happens to me so it could be on a per-user basis.

One thing that is certain however is that it's only been 2 hours since I last checked this thread and it's gained two more pages of the same thing being repeated over and over. Basically people saying Ubisoft doesn't listen to their fans, it's only 3 p.m. in Montreal! Maybe the people who access to the Forum or who are allowed to speak on the project don't start until 4? I don't know.

Give it a day, everyone's guessing or making assumptions at this point. The only damage control now is to just outright delete these threads... But then you get the problem that happens on the Steam client where people yell 'censorship' and 'freedom of speech' when the really toxic posts are removed.

Give the update and Ubisoft a day or two to settle down and respond.
    What exactly are you going to lose by waiting a few days?
    " I am going to stop playing and come back when it's fixed"
    Great, then stop posting, do something else, and wait for your friends to tell you when it happens.
     2 people found this helpful

@JolanXBL go away Montreal had 7 Years to fix this ****... this isn't a first time thing... its repulsively repeated by them over and over..... on other Topics I really wish I woulda edited shovel dodgers to have a double sided butt in the middle of the map with a hole in the middle for shovel paths and write DAN HAYS BUTT HOLE above it

BTW I don't need to wait on my friends to tell me when something is changed in Farcry 5 because about 23 of them traded their copy in after 2 days

Brimtown's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JolanXBL Go to original post
    The other possibility is that a lot of the people complaining are trolls.. but we don't know that for sure, it could be honestly messing up for them. I sat in a Share Play session yesterday and the guy's blocks just constantly misaligned every which direction, which never happens to me so it could be on a per-user basis.

One thing that is certain however is that it's only been 2 hours since I last checked this thread and it's gained two more pages of the same thing being repeated over and over. Basically people saying Ubisoft doesn't listen to their fans, it's only 3 p.m. in Montreal! Maybe the people who access to the Forum or who are allowed to speak on the project don't start until 4? I don't know.

Give it a day, everyone's guessing or making assumptions at this point. The only damage control now is to just outright delete these threads... But then you get the problem that happens on the Steam client where people yell 'censorship' and 'freedom of speech' when the really toxic posts are removed.

Give the update and Ubisoft a day or two to settle down and respond.
    What exactly are you going to lose by waiting a few days?
    " I am going to stop playing and come back when it's fixed"
    Great, then stop posting, do something else, and wait for your friends to tell you when it happens.
    Sorry, but I think that's a bunch of bollocks. Companies like Ubisoft have Community Managers for a reason, and one of their specific jobs is to monitor social media, absorb feedback, and communicate with their customers. I think that's being overlooked here - we're not just fans, we're paying customers.

It shouldn't be that hard for one of those CM's to poke their head in here, see all the complaints and feedback, and give us SOME sort of response - even if it's "Hey everyone, we understand that you're upset, we're looking into things, please stay tuned".

(and this is coming from someone who used to be a moderator on Ubisoft forums)
     5 people found this helpful