ARCADE is now 100% kids playground! Seriours map makers players leave it:

Oh this is really sad news.

What incentive do mapmakers have now?
     7 people found this helpful

I highly suggest not removing picking maps for multiplayer, why was this considered and implemented. Not every good map will be picked for Ubisoft recommended and Top rated is a mixed bag. This is a very very bad decision from a map builder standpoint, please do not go through with this or you will have very few multiplayer maps built by the community.
     4 people found this helpful

RIP FC5- you just killed your game
     6 people found this helpful

Uh what ?!? This cant be real. The only hope of playing your map in public will be taken from us? I cant believe what im reading. Total shock!
     5 people found this helpful

This is laughable, looks like Ubisoft does deserve all the crap they get. How dumb do you have to be to get rid of map-picking in public lobbies? Might've been able to enjoy the new assets and fixed terrain, but there is literally no point now.
     2 people found this helpful

So realizing tons of issues with this game I have been anxiously awaiting a patch to fix the map picking system. Instead you take it awa, now the hours i spent making cool maps for your community to play are worthless as no one will get a chance to see or even vote on my map. Nor will I get a chance to ever play it unless I corral some people together wich is hard to do.
    So you take away the only thing that made your MP successful. I'm not going to continue to play Shovel dodgers every day and what ever redundant thing is in the featured list. I will move on, and may never revisit a far cry game. I have been a fan since the first farcry. One of the few ubisoft games that i dont feel is completely redundant rehashed garbage.

So instead of completely hosing the game up you could.....
    Fix the Lag Issue
    Add snap to grid in the editor
    Add selection grouping to editor
    Add ability to change grouped textures all at once for generic shapes.
    Add cylynders and cones to generic shapes
    Add smaller sized generic shapes
    Add a developer lobby where map makers can be grouped up and take turns/vote on eachothers maps.
    If map picking is removed, this will be my lasst day playing multiplayer on the game, I will no longer be inclined to purchase the season pass, and WILL NOT recommend to freinds or purchase and future ubisoft products. If you refuse to listen to the community I wont support you. Arcade mode was a great idea it gave this game infinite replayability. You are going to sabotage it all if you proceed with this change. I put my heart and aoul into making quality maps for this game. There are some amazing maps out there that are not featured and will go unnoticed. What an absolute tradgedy. RIP Far Cry 5. :,(
     6 people found this helpful

Well this guy sums up so well what is the relationship between us and Ubisoft :

3 people found this helpful

I bought this game for the map editor, specifically to make mp maps. I'm kinda upset.
     2 people found this helpful

I am grateful for the fixes, but why would you make it even harder to play your own maps??? I don't understand!? I will only focus on single player I guess, please don't make that worse too... Why would you do such a great job on the editor and assets and then make this change? If you put in a far cry 2 custom lobby then I could live with this change... Look have the arcade as is, with people being able to pick maps and patch in a custom lobby so people can search and join games. Kids and real mappers will both be happy. You will get free good maps for years. People will be more willing to buy your extra content. It is false economy, to make us mappers leave this great game... Please reverse that decision and give us a custom lobby. Please. I will beg if I need to.
     3 people found this helpful