Originally Posted by d0t0 Go to original post
    The incentive to invest time into map-making, which was one of my main intentions when buying the game
    How is this possible?

Every time they do An Update something goes wrong in the map editor . A new glitch, or terrain issues. This happens to maps that are published.

Seriously how much more B.S. this Community going to take from this Dev. Team ?

If the Arcade was any good in the first place . They wouldn't have to make all these changes in the first place!

The Arcade is A disaster!

A pure mess!

Garbage!!!

The whole game is garbage , and they just TACKED ON THE MULTIPLAYER!!! Everyone knows that.

Only DM , and TDM. Lazy Work by the Dev. Team.......

This is amazing thank you!

Originally Posted by SQUAND0R Go to original post
    This is amazing thank you!
    LMFAO @ You.

The Dev. Team is not even going to believe that Ha! Ha! Ha!

was trying to reply to the person who posted the searchable archive of editor assets.
     1 people found this helpful

Player3069, I think you are over-reacting a little bit. For the most part when I have been a map picker, and I politely ask those in the lobby to select my map (via voice chat) they have.

Originally Posted by Manlius10A Go to original post
    Player3069, I think you are over-reacting a little bit. For the most part when I have been a map picker, and I politely ask those in the lobby to select my map (via voice chat) they have.
    Top Rated Mappers should host their Maps just like everyone else . That is why they have featured!

That is what featured was created for . It is like an incentive.

Ubisoft devs. are cheating all the other map makers out of having A chance. 2 hours of waiting to be outvoted by top rated .

They either need to do away with Top Rated or Featured one of the two .

They need to be fair to the rest of the Map Makers.

Respawn Time

Hi guys, will there be an Option in the Future to Change the invisible timer after respawn for my MP-Maps? Otherwise it destroys small maps Completly!

Another question is, is there a way to resell my skill-Points? My skill-tree in campaign is fully upgraded and now i got some points and dont know what to do with them.

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Quick vid showing this Terrain Hole Glitch which SETHO-1 mentioned. I heard some people talk about this but wasn't aware how it happened.

So the map is fine until publishing then on publishing the terrain shows where there should be a hole but the player can still use the area as intended so the hole is cut out still with terrain looking like it is solid.

Originally Posted by Fallen-Champ Go to original post
    Quick vid showing this Terrain Hole Glitch which SETHO-1 mentioned. I heard some people talk about this but wasn't aware how it happened.

So the map is fine until publishing then on publishing the terrain shows where there should be a hole but the player can still use the area as intended so the hole is cut out still with terrain looking like it is solid.

Yeah I just got back into making maps and naturally my new map has a hole cut in it for a tunnel. So now i'll have to fill the hole and flatten the ground from the mountain and use rocks. Cause I don't wanna wait for a patch. Who knows when the next patch drops. Cause I was doing a speed contest to see how fast I could whip up a decent map in less hours as possible. On FC4 I whipped up a few decent co-op maps in under 8 hours flat.

Terrain

Yea I have the hole issue on my map and it's totally stopped me from making my current edit because there is just no work around I thought it would be patched with the new content. Also why can't we dress our own npc characters? Or at least give up the vietcon guys. Dose this mean no alien npc in next add on ? No undead for my evil dead map come on now. Also you should be able to lock outfits on your maps I just spent hours making a jungle/space map for everyone to run round like hillbillys with pig heads ?