DapperHayden is a LIAR AND CANT BE TRUSTED
    Originally Posted by Manlius10A Go to original post
    According to the Patch Notes 6, May 30th update. Public lobbies have now changed to include 1 slot for featured maps, 1 slot for top rated Slots, and 2 slots for map selection. These issue has been resolved. I am excited for the future lobby browser, as well.
    May 30th update?

AKAFootloose's Avatar Member
    Why didn't they create a new Thread for this notice? It is unlikely anyone can find or see it. It took me a long time to find it. More Ubisoft doing things the wrong way....DOH!

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    Hello all!

I have some news for you (though I think you already saw the update I did to the general patchnotes ) regarding the rework of the Public Lobbies!

We will replace 2 of the current slots by "pick map" slots, in order to have the following options:*
    - 1 featured maps
    - 1 top rated
    - 2 map pick
    - 1 replay map

because there are 2 maps to pick instead of 3 before, map pickers will have 45 seconds to select the maps of their choice.

The changes will be implemented soon, most probably before the end of the week. It will require a hotfix with a short downtime.
    We will keep you updated as soon as we have more info on the date and time!

thank you for your patience!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-JollyCharly Go to original post
    Hello all!

I have some news for you (though I think you already saw the update I did to the general patchnotes ) regarding the rework of the Public Lobbies!

We will replace 2 of the current slots by "pick map" slots, in order to have the following options:*
    - 1 featured maps
    - 1 top rated
    - 2 map pick
    - 1 replay map

because there are 2 maps to pick instead of 3 before, map pickers will have 45 seconds to select the maps of their choice.

The changes will be implemented soon, most probably before the end of the week. It will require a hotfix with a short downtime.

this sounds good to me thanks!

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    maintenance scheduled tomorrow morning to bring the changes!

more info HERE
     2 people found this helpful

Thank you for responding to our ( customers) wishes so fast! Great work UBI!

ClownPrinceUK's Avatar Member
    maintenance scheduled tomorrow morning to bring the changes!

more info HERE
    Thanks,

Do you also know if we will get access to our fave weapons again that vanished via this maintenance?
    im speaking about the preorder content such as the Gold sniper rifle.

So hey, Ubisoft. Great about being able to change the glass texture and frame texture independantly on the Generic Shapes. There's a problem that really shouldn't have slipped by the testers though. If you change both textures on a GS window, 2 texture options will appear on a GS Object that is not a window. One will work fine, the other causes a hard CTD.

Hello all!

- 1 featured maps
    - 1 top rated
    - 2 map pick
    - 1 replay map

Just played the new lobby, and picking 2 maps is not going to work.

First of all!!!!! Not everyone are map makers, so custom maps are not being picked .

It may take over an hour just to be able to choose A map, AND THEN!!!!! You are putting it up against A Featured, AND!!!!! A Top Rated map!!!

I don't think you guys know what the hell you are doing.

People who are top rated should pick their own maps just like everyone else .

Why in the Hell!!! do you have featured then ?

I Will not play another match until this so called Lobby Browser comes out!

Because you guys At UBISOFT SUCK!!!!!!
     1 people found this helpful

d0t0's Avatar Junior Member
    For me, a lobby browser and the addition of objective-based game modes is the minimum needed for me to A) Begin to get fun out of the PvP & B) The incentive to invest time into map-making, which was one of my main intentions when buying the game originally.

I really hope that this happens! The reactions so far from Ubisoft have been promising, although it is a little 'one step forwards, two steps back...'