Originally Posted by Brimtown Go to original post
    One thing I have noticed - is that whenever a new user-made map was listed among the choices for people in the lobby to vote for - most of the time, people would vote for the new map. At least that's been my experience so far. That tells me that a lot of people in the lobby, even though they seem to enjoy playing Shovel Dodgers, Small Soldiers, Toy Room, etc, they also appreciate new stuff when they get a chance
    It was An advantage to Map Makers because people were getting tired of the same old maps. Now it seems like people are running the same different maps from the top rated section .

It really is A Lose, Lose situation
     2 people found this helpful

DEATHWEAPONxx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by player3069 Go to original post
    It was An advantage to Map Makers because people were getting tired of the same old maps. Now it seems like people are running the same different maps from the top rated section .

It really is A Lose, Lose situation
    A win, win situation would be giving us custom lobbies like we have asked for years now
     3 people found this helpful

- I did not say ALL complaints are trolls.

- I just picked a custom map in a private lobby so you can still have your map played by random people - just give the room code out into forums, facebook and Communities (PS4). There is chat in Deathmatch now so you can advertise your room's code publicly to other players, and they can suggest maps for the host to pick from. Even before, you could give it out in the MP lobby before & after a game. Many users I have (or had) respect for because of their mapping skill are treating this update like it's the godam end of the universe. Shouting Betrayal! and Liars! and the ever-popular "Nobody Listens To Me/Us!"
    HOW OLD ARE YOU for realz people, it's a single update for F sakes. I have heard Death Threats against Ubisoft in game chat over something that wasn't even live yet.. I feel embarrassed to be in the same community as those people. The backlash I've experienced in the last 24 hours has been utterly appalling...

But I am sticking around to see how things develop. This mishap is nothing compared to what happened in FCI:Evolution, yet here we are still playing the series.
     1 people found this helpful

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    I updated my Far Cry Arcade Object List site:
    • Now contains all items available in the Editor, up to TITLE UPDATE 6.
    • Added some more Animation Point videos by Ellio.
    • Here's a list of new items in this patch: link. Looks like the one-sided openable Bunker Door is back, but it bears the same name as another "Door Bunker".
     4 people found this helpful

Ugh, you would post this right after I finished going through all the lists myself. Good work, you and your site are indispensable.

And I was wondering if these terrain decals were new or if I had just missed them up until this point due to not spending much time in the nature section. They're going to be useful.

Originally Posted by Steve64b Go to original post
    I updated my Far Cry Arcade Object List site:
    • Now contains all items available in the Editor, up to TITLE UPDATE 6.
    • Added some more Animation Point videos by Ellio.
    • Here's a list of new items in this patch: link. Looks like the one-sided openable Bunker Door is back, but it bears the same name as another "Door Bunker".

Will never be able to thank you enough for your work regarding this Steve.

I was wondering how you could show all the object list from one game, just like you did with the link from Far cry 5 hours of darkness ?

Maybe it's easy, sorry to be dumb on this.

I am lost for words at how baffling and detrimental removing the "pick a map" feature from lobbies is to FarCry's multiplayer and map making community. I bought the game for this reason after years of waiting for the map editor to be used for PVP again.

This is maddening. We need a response.
     3 people found this helpful

Tweet them this URL

Because THIS change is RIDICULOUS.

Sincerely,

EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE A MAP.
     1 people found this helpful

sauce:

Tweet THIS:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...6#post13502506

And comments or concerns

to @Ubisoft.

See if we can get ANY acknowledgement.

Maybe it will help if you do it in French.

TABARNAK!

higher powers

We should communicate the problem to gaming websites like IGN and Polygon to attract more attention to this low blow.
    Does FC have big youtubers or twitch streamers to talk about the problem? I've noticed ubi deleting posts from people who moaned on a patch note announcement....