UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - May 24th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, May 24th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

• Removed Stolen Signal as a requirement for the "Never Enough" Commendation to earn the Smiler mask. Please note the UI has yet to reflect this change and will be updated in a client-side fix.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     1 people found this helpful

HGee07's Avatar Junior Member
    Really?? thats so bad UbiAmper, removing Stolen signal because its on a dlc mission, well, i just bought the dlc and got the mask, its just not far...

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think some things should be locked behind DLC but it'd be nice to have some special DLC stuff.

Anyone who has acquired it will lose it and get it again?

There was already an example !!!!!

Haha I feel ya mate. I used to buy heroes of the storm skins years ago, when you barely saw any ingame. Then they made them all free.
    Anyhow, I'm sure you'll enjoy the DLC. If you only bought it to get a mask, then it was just a bad financial decision overall, though

are the servers back online ??

Server Maintenance Caused More Issues

Prior to the latest server maintenance, players were having issues with severe lag and delta's. After the maintenance, the issues are worse. Is there another planned maintenance to fix this?