Some Suggestions!

1st: What about a potential Danger Deck Update? two more scenarios with two new potential rewards!

I know it probably won't happen, but I wanted to make some potential ideas for it, so here I go:

School Playground Scenario:

A 10x10 space battlefield, I imagine it with some swings in the middle to serve as a barrier that can be used to knock characters back until it's destroyed

Music Used:Raisins Girls Battle Theme

Challenges:

City Alliance: All the group leaders are ready to beat you up, don't let them intimidate you!

Enemies:

Left Side

-Almrigthy King ******bag (TSOT combatants)

-Coon (Coon and Friends)

-Mercedes (Raisins Girls)

-Chef (Buca de ***oncini Cooks)

-Mr. Kim (City Ninjas)

-Redneck Assasin (Rednecks)

Right Side

-Dr. Timothy (Freedom Pals)

-6th Grader Leader (6th Graders)

-Professor Chaos (Chaos Kids)

-King Crab (Crab People)

-Mike Makwoski (Vamp Kids)

-Detective Yates (South Park Police Officers)

Center, around the swings

-New Kid and allies

(PS: Professor Chaos is inmune to "Fire" and Doctor Timothy is inmune to "Confusion" and "Charm")

The Amazing Buttlord x11: Figth against all the possible superhero powers the New Kid can obtain!

Enemies:

Left Side:

-Brutalist

-Blaster

-Plantmacer

Top Side

-Elementalist

-Psychic

Right Side

-Martial Artist

-Cyborg

-Gadgeter

Bottom Side

-Assasin

-Speedster

-Netherborn

(PS: All of them have a movement of 2. The Speedster can't use "Double Edge")

Center (Two at one side of the swings, and two at the other side)

New Kid and allies

Girl Power: South Park's female warriors are strong and deady! don't let them get in your way!

Enemies:

[Right Side]

Front

-Ol' Swarmer

-Kindergartener Swarmer

-Vampire Blocker

-Porsche

-Raisins Swarmer

Middle

-Ol' Bomber

-Fuchsia

-Ho Bruiser

-Vampire Griefer

Back

-Paris

-Call Girl

-Blaze

-Ol' Bomber

(PS: Call Girl is inmune to "Enraged")

[Left Side]

New Kid and allies

Ultra: Everytime an enemy is atacked, the enemies who were not atacked will gain protection

Reward: Redneck Moustache

Ultra Reward:The Brunette effect (DNA) [Reduces ***** by -25% and Health by -20%, but upgrades Strength and Brains by 40%]

(Yep, based on certain stereotypes :P)

Nuked Canada scenario:

A 7x9 space battlefield that takes place in a nuked Toronto after the Season 21 events

Music Used: Shub-Niggurath's theme

Challenges:

The Apple never falls far from the tree: South Park's Parents are back in action to give you a permanent grounding! And their children are helping!

Enemies:

Left Side

-Token's dad

-Sheila

-Butters The Merciful

-Human Kite

Right Side

-Butters' dad

-Toolshed

-Professor Chaos

Top Side

-Tupperware

-Red Wine Drunk Randy

-High Jew Elf Kyle

Center

-New Kid and allies

(PS: Butters' dad now only can use "Sockeroo" after one turn has passed and "Ground" after four turns have passed. The New Kid is inmune to "Grounding". Token's dad can atack twice per turn. Red Wine Drunk Randy is inmune to "Enraged" and "Charm". Butters' dad is inmune to "Enraged", "Charm" and "Chilled" Professor Chaos is inmune to "Fire")

Amor Omnia Vincit: Love is in the air... Don't let it be your doom!

Enemies:

Center

-Raisins Bruiser

-Raisins Swarmer

-Mosquito

-Ferrari

-Raisins Bruiser

Left Side

-Lexus

-Butters the Merciful

Right Side

-Super Craig

-Wonder Tweek

Bottom Side

-Call Girl

-Toolshed

Upper Side

-New Kid and allies

(PS: Call Girl is inmune to "Enraged")

Buring Passion: Pyromania seems to be addictive in here! Avoid the enemies that play with fire!

Enemies: [Left Side]

Front

-Beery

-Redneck Sniper (The one that causes the "Burning" status effect)

-6th Grader Leader

Back

-Foxy

-Henrietta

-Chaos Bomber

Right Side

-New Kid and allies

Ultra: You are locked to certain party members!

Reward: Redneck cap, Redneck moustache, Redneck clothes

Ultra Reward: The Blonde effect (DNA) [Reduces Brains to -30% and Strength to -15%, but upgrades ***** and Health by 40%]

A Custom Figth set!

You can create your own challenges and share them!

You can choose any of the battlefields that appear in the game (Story Mode, Casa Bonita and Danger Deck)

You can put any enemy you want (With a certain limit, depending on the battlefield)

You can make certain events (If you hurt X enemy, Y enemy will gain more turns or something like that)

You can choose the Battle Music you want

You can choose if enemies will be inmune to status effects, their movement, their health etc.

For "Bring The Crunch"

I say we should have at least three aditional characters instead of one.
    We should get a plantmacer hero/villian and a cyborg one.

I think Mint-Berry Crunch is most likely to be added, so two more characters wouldn't hurt,

Remember how in "From Dusk Till Casa Bonita" you are locked to The Coon, Henrietta and Mysterion?, I think that in Bring The Crunch, same thing should happen, but with three new characters instead of two original and a new one.

I feel like characters like Red and Heidi should deserve this kind of roles, some of you may not agree, but hey, Henrietta got in last time, and she has appeared less than Heidi and Red :P
     2 people found this helpful

Custom matches

Creating your own matches in danger deck would be the best update no doubt. Being able to select the arena and the enimies will lead to interesting battles.

Some audio problems

Hi, I've been playing this cool game for 3 days and after PvP matches it makes me watch an add. It's ok. But add called pascha fencer has weak audio mastering and I am pretty sure it's harmful to my mobile speakers. Could you remove it from your add pool please? I am ok with LoL etc... But that game is clearly an amateur job. Thanks in further.