🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by aaron5015 Go to original post
    damn, i was a bit excited for this lol. too bad it ain't it, always next month.
    You do know there's a week left after this one, right?

Hmmm..... Here are some request i have made that could be in this pack.

Manowar- Dark Avenger, Death Tone, Metal Daze, William's Tale

Savatage - Sirens, Living for the Night, Hall of the Mountain King,Edge of Thorns, The Dungeons are Calling, By the Grace of the Witch, City Beneath the Surface, 24 Hours Ago, Beyond the Doors of the Dark, Strange Wings, Prelude to Madness, White Witch, The Price You Pay.

Metal Church - Beyond the Black, Ton of Bricks, Watch the Children Play,

Accept- Restless and Wild, Winterdreams, Fast as a Shark, Neon Nights, Flash Rockin' Man, Princess of the Dawn, London Leather Boys, Head over Heels, Love Child, Losers and winners, Up to the Limit, Screaming for a Love-Bite, Dogs On Lead

Megadeth-Dystopia

Iron Maiden- Children of the Damned, 22 Acacia Avenue, Still Life, Revelations, The Prisoner, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Still Life, Power Slave,Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, Die With Your Boots On, Phantom of the Opera, Running Free.

Trouble- At End of my Daze, Psychotic Reaction, Black Shapes of Doom.

I'll leave out all the Sabbath, and Metallica i have requested...lol I'm sure there is more metal i have requested but these are the ones i remember.

Originally Posted by thequickmind Go to original post
    Here are some bands I would love to see in this pack: Atheist, Cynic, Protest the Hero, Opeth, Gojira, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Iced Earth, Amorphis, Meshuggah, Shadows Fall, Darkest Hour, Gwar, Corrosion of Conformity, Down, In Flames, Children of Bodom. Although many of these bands I would love to see get their own packs some day.
    Meshuggah would be pretty weird but hopefully they get in the pack

QuantumNiTE's Avatar Member
    Testament is revealed on Twitter as one of the other artists:

https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...31882801217536

Presumably something off Souls of Black (The Legacy maybe? or Souls of Black itself?). [edit - it's Souls of Black as the tweet references lyrics from it]

This is looking like a great pack for me - death and thrash from around 1990 is pretty much my sweet spot.

flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by QuantumNiTE Go to original post
    Testament is revealed on Twitter as one of the other artists:

https://twitter.com/Rocksmithgame/st...31882801217536

Presumably something off Souls of Black (The Legacy maybe? or Souls of Black itself?). [edit - it's Souls of Black as the tweet references lyrics from it]

This is looking like a great pack for me - death and thrash from around 1990 is pretty much my sweet spot.
    Cool. Definitely not my thing but glad that some of y'all can dig it

I have not been this excited for a pack since... I don't even remember, when was the last prog pack? Although, I was very excited about Aqualung. Anyways, yay! I'm in

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567