🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #21
    Originally Posted by Roymond39 Go to original post
    Doesn't System of a Down have a song named A.E.I.O.U or something like that?
    I-E-A-I-A-I-O mate sounds like a good guess to me
    Share this post

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by Dannyboysmiff92 Go to original post
    I-E-A-I-A-I-O mate sounds like a good guess to me
    That's the one I was thinking of. Still early for me here
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #23
    zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,068
    Share this post

  4. #24
    daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    963
    Originally Posted by Roymond39 Go to original post
    Doesn't System of a Down have a song named A.E.I.O.U or something like that?
    yes, but I can't connect the lyrics with the pic above - but I was wrong with the periodic table, so feel free to correct me
    Share this post

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by Roymond39 Go to original post
    That's the one I was thinking of. Still early for me here
    That would be awesome though
    Share this post

  6. #26
    thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    541
    If I add vowels in I can get "really.....wanted to write parts....world. Wanted to get..." but that's all I can make out now.
    Share this post

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by NotRolo Go to original post
    I think it's a quote from Trey Azagoth from Morbid Angel.

    "I really kind of thought people wanted to write parts that would engulf the whole world. I wanted to get on-stage and have people go, "Holy s*** -- what the f*** is going on? I wanted to write stuff that woudl make other bands run and hide."
    Damn good spot.


    Can't be anything but this.
    Share this post

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by NotRolo Go to original post
    I think it's a quote from Trey Azagoth from Morbid Angel.

    "I really kind of thought people wanted to write parts that would engulf the whole world. I wanted to get on-stage and have people go, "Holy s*** -- what the f*** is going on? I wanted to write stuff that woudl make other bands run and hide."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altars_of_Madness for the source
    Share this post

  9. #29
    UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,445
    Originally Posted by NotRolo Go to original post
    I think it's a quote from Trey Azagoth from Morbid Angel.


    That's it -- Morbid Angel is confirmed! Their song "Immortal Rites" will be one of three on the upcoming Metal Mix on May 22nd!



    Thanks, as always, goes to RS222 for putting together this week's clue!

    Hope you're ready for some more seriously heavy music.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #30
    Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    1,965
    Originally Posted by NotRolo Go to original post
    I think it's a quote from Trey Azagoth from Morbid Angel.

    "I really kind of thought people wanted to write parts that would engulf the whole world. I wanted to get on-stage and have people go, "Holy s*** -- what the f*** is going on? I wanted to write stuff that woudl make other bands run and hide."
    It's hard to argue with this. It's even harder to get excited. Hard pass for me. I'll have to drink more beer. Again
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post