Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    The 332nd V.F.G. is open for new members. We fly mostly coops on flexible settings however we are currently reserching Scorched Earth and the possibilities there as well. We are open to any and all who can appreciate the work of the men of the 332nd Fighter Group and welcome veteran and rookie pilots alike.
     1 people found this helpful

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    The 332nd V.F.G. is open for new members. We fly mostly coops on flexible settings however we are currently reserching Scorched Earth and the possibilities there as well. We are open to any and all who can appreciate the work of the men of the 332nd Fighter Group and welcome veteran and rookie pilots alike.

aah good some opposition i hope

Competition? Shrike, you want competition? Not a bad idea. Better talk with Bearcat though. Meanwhile, I'll muse over meeting the dreaded Shrike gang in mortal combat (while trying to acheive mission victory)
    Flyby out

R.I.P Bearcat_99th

~S~ Flyby. long time no see...

I just heard from fellow squadmate 99th_Patches that Bearcat passed away several weeks back, tho we haven't virtually flown in quite sometime, several years or so, he was in his mid 60's and from what i hear he had a bad heart and a nasty cough ontop of it...I don't know if it was covid related, but i do hear it attacks the weakest parts of the body.....Bearcat got me into The Redtails when i'd hangout alone in Hyperlobby and we had some great times flying as a team with our squaddies and hosting missions for anyone that wanted to join.,this was back when IL2-1946 was a thing...I never personally met Barry aka. Bearcat_99th but he taught me alot about flying as a group and covering each others six in battle along with many other things about flying/aircraft/brevity terms and just learning the game and how things were done. He was a wealth of information, as well as teaching us all to make skins back then....He was a good "stick" and a cool friend......I will miss hearing his voice on comms and knowing he's not with us anymore is kind of surreal.........Bearcat it was an honor to fly with you.......

"Straighten Up and Fly Right Bearcat".. i got your 6 bro!.....~Salute~