Heroes VI won' t start

I had to reinstall my windows 10 on my secondary desktop. Once I had downloaded all the drivers it was time to download and install the game.

Once it was finished and I pressed "launch game" I got the synchronize from uplay and the Heroes VI logo appears and then it's loading the game into fullscreen. Here is what my problem occur, when the game is about to start up/load I just get a black screen and my desktops mouse pointer is visible and just keeps the loading animation on it.

I don't know If this is because the conflux is down or not. I have tried to reinstall the game several times, uplay included. I have also tried to make a copy of Heroes VI on my primary desktop where the game launches without any problem (except that I can't connect to the conflux).

Nothing works.

I had Heroes VI installed on this computer before I reinstalled my Windows 10 and it worked perfectly.

Anyone here who has a solution for this and could help me out!

Best regards.
     13 people found this helpful

Possible solution

Hi! I got the problem too. But I managed to resolve it, go to Documents > The folder Might & Magic Heroes VI > Go to the folder named by your name or you username > Open the File "Profile Data" with your Notepad, and then you should change your settings about Fullscreen like that.

<gfx_Fullscreen2>Fullscreen</gfx_Fullscreen2>

To

<gfx_Fullscreen2>Windowed</gfx_Fullscreen2>

Your should open on Windowed mode whitout crashing or staying in black screen.
     71 people found this helpful

Wow thanks a lot dude, this solved my problem!

Kind regards!
     3 people found this helpful

No problem!

Hey, is CONFLUX working? I couldn't connect to CONFLUX since this morning.
     1 people found this helpful

Thx to your help, i had the same problem, but this widowed mode probably work fine. The Conflux isn't work for me now

Unfortunately no, the Conflux is still down for me. Hopefully an administrator will notice us soon and bring it back online.

Bugsoft strikes again

I,m currently experiencing the same problem, and am unable to find the profile data file. Could you possibly be able to assist anyhow? Kind thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Legohardcore Go to original post
    I,m currently experiencing the same problem, and am unable to find the profile data file. Could you possibly be able to assist anyhow? Kind thanks in advance
    Go to "My Documents" in there you will find a folder named "Heroes VI". In here you will see a few folders, go into the one that has your PC name. In here you will find the Profile.

Will show u an example below how it looks for me.

"My Documents"->"Heroes VI"->"Andreas"-> Profiledata.

Kind regards.

The problem is, there is no folder with my username and im stuck right now. Ive looked everywhere in the MM6 folder and nothing

C:\Users\ "User" \Documents\Might & Magic Heroes VI\ "User" \ ProfileData
    Change "User" to your Windows 10 User name

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►