msalama's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok, have played it on the Smolensk map since we don't have BoB yet. But it's still a cool way to kill an evening - and a coupla Huns too!

The Hurricane, BTW, is a lovely plane. Fast it ain't, losing its kinetic energy pretty rapidly when you zoom and whatnot - but oh boy how those Hispanos bite when you get a good bead on

Try it instead of always whining about X/Y/Z being porked/über and I'm sure you'll love it!

Ok, have played it on the Smolensk map since we don't have BoB yet. But it's still a cool way to kill an evening - and a coupla Huns too!

The Hurricane, BTW, is a lovely plane. Fast it ain't, losing its kinetic energy pretty rapidly when you zoom and whatnot - but oh boy how those Hispanos bite when you get a good bead on

Try it instead of always whining about X/Y/Z being porked/über and I'm sure you'll love it!

If you do like the Hurri, have a look at this campaign at Netwings.org: Raf 46th Sqn at Norway, though it's the Mark I, no hispano's, it's fun...

Thanks FT, will give it a go!

Yeah, I've fallen love with the Hurricane It was somewhat obsolete already when WWII started, but hey - the bird still downed more opponents in BoB than all other types combined. And besides, where else do you find such well-behaved birds anyway? This baby practically flies itself!

Sluggish it may be, but a good Hurri driver knows this and always attacks from above. And gets the job done with those Hispanos every bloody time The bird has one of the best cockpit layouts ever, too - very simple, straightforward and ergonomic.

Tally ho, is what I say!

The hurricane is also the best plane to learn to fly on. I learnt to fly in this game with a IIb against Ju 52 's

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The hurricane is also the best plane to learn to fly on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, that's true because it's so simple and controllable! All in all, a brilliant design for its time (late 30s) I'd say...

WTE_Ibis's Avatar Senior Member
    I love the field modified version,it gives many a nasty surprise.

Yeah, but no Hispanos

thanks for the campaign just tried it lots of fun