xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member

Data stats erase=All classes level zero

For the PvP side, has anyone stats or classes been erased? I load my GRFS on Xbox one X and all my classes has been level zero. I was thinking my kids had something to do with this lol. However, I heard other players said they stats has been erased. Luckily the data for the actual game is still there to still play with Unlock-able campaign weapons such as the noob tubes. Still, I think everyone just going to level back up again, its also fun to see how players weapons are less accurate since all the parts not unlock. However, I wouldn't want this to happen again if possible, and will like to know if this can be look in to. I know its a old game but its still a good game.

Limited tubes, no claymore, no stun mine, and no backscatter(yet). The games feel great. I can actually get into gun fights without worrying about a tube bouncing me. I also love seeing how the players who usually play with the backscatter deal with it.

Originally Posted by INVAD3RxZ1M Go to original post
    Limited tubes, no claymore, no stun mine, and no backscatter(yet). The games feel great. I can actually get into gun fights without worrying about a tube bouncing me. I also love seeing how the players who usually play with the backscatter deal with it.
    Word lol. However, it made me realize how the game was a bullet sponge at level 0 lol. My accuracy was a mess.

Yeah, as far as I can tell everyone has been reset.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys, this issue has been reported and we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted by ubi--unicorn Go to original post
    Hi guys, this issue has been reported and we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thanks. Honestly I think everyone enjoy the leveling back up again so its no big deal. However, just so it does not happen again in the future will be a big help.

Well it is a big deal considering how long it takes to get to level.50!
    I've been playing for years and only managed get 5 characters up to 50 only for them to be lost.
    Not worth playing back hours upon hours to earn something I already earned and worked hard for.

It's been two months is it ever gonna get fixed?

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Manager
    There's no updates regarding this at the moment but we have forwarded the reports and the team is aware.