justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    I got butch ban today for no reason. Never cheated once. A lot of other people too. Please fix - DEVS!

Game name is justinman114

??

Hi. Why was I banned? I play for 6 years without cheats!. Error? PS the Game is installed with Google play.

Playing more than 5 years, login nearly every day, downloaded from Google Play, not cheating. Fix it or I can't play.

You can add me to the list of those who have played by the rules for years and wrongfully accused of cheating and banned. I tried getting help through support to no avail. For a cheater I have a pretty poor leaderboard standing. I've accumulated a few diamonds and a bunch of coins but that has all been from playing for so many years. Maybe this will get fixed before everyone gets caught up in this bug.

Banned?

At first I was wondering why I was banned, but it appears I'm not the only one wrongly banned. Please repair and allow access to my account. Thanks, Rob

Fevves's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    I got butch ban today for no reason. Never cheated once. A lot of other people too. Please fix - DEVS!

Game name is justinman114
    Hey man. Join the club... We're in the FB group trying to figure why this **** is happening and also are hoping soem UBI staffer can see this is a real deal breaker for us honest riders. Have you opened a support ticket as of yet?

Ban

I bought a new phone, installed the game and banned out, what should I do?

Originally Posted by den4ik_01 Go to original post
    I bought a new phone, installed the game and banned out, what should I do?
    If you have the village background on butch ban screen, then uninstall and reinstall the game from the play store. If it's black background, you're banned and that is it. You can open a support ticket and try pledging your innocence like the rest of us....

Are you serious? IS this teh way to treat a loyal and paying customer???