Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - April 19th, 2018 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, April 19th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

• Removed vendor exotics from the Underground named bosses loot pool.
    • Fixed legendary weapon skins not showing up correctly in mission reward previews.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     1 people found this helpful

fixed delay

I hope that with this maintenance, it will be fixed the problem of delay in which we Brazilians are facing two weeks.:louco:

KenKoerperich's Avatar Banned
    Maintenance needs to fix:

1) Severe Server Lag Spikes
    2) Constant "Poor" Server connection issues (not my end 120gb fiber optics hard wired to PS4) It's your end, not mine...
    3) Fix the LZ Bosses, last 3 days doing Boss runs, I have been getting Gold/Purples ONLY and I'm in WT5...WTF!

The Brazilian facebook pages are flooding with people with unplayable lag for 2 weeks! check it out please!

It says the servers would be down at 11:30 my time but they are already down and its 9:45?

KenKoerperich's Avatar Banned
    Still have "Stutters/Lags" 3-5 seconds constantly, and a few 20-30 sec(auto death) spikes....

Guess you didn't fix squat again!!!

Have been grinding the open world bosses on all 4 characters daily and haven't gotten anything but gold and purple.thought there was a drop increase?looks more like a decrease.its hard to play a loot based game with no loot.