I can't get the support.ubi.com web site to work properly, says there's an error, please try later. Same thing with the Webmaster.

When assigning User Defined commands to different functions in the game, if you accidently enter an incorrect/unwanted command, how do you cancel that command? I've tried everything I can think of but can't clear it. If you have the answer, I'd sure appreciate the help. Thanx

I can't get the support.ubi.com web site to work properly, says there's an error, please try later. Same thing with the Webmaster.

When assigning User Defined commands to different functions in the game, if you accidently enter an incorrect/unwanted command, how do you cancel that command? I've tried everything I can think of but can't clear it. If you have the answer, I'd sure appreciate the help. Thanx

berg417448's Avatar Senior Member
    You should be able to just re-assign the command that you want and it will replace the last one that you entered.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    IN other words take a command that is known.. assign that command to the one where you made a mistake.. it will tell you that command is already set are you sre... or something like that.... do it anyway.. it will disappear from where it was and go where you set it. The just re assign the command back to were it was and it will disappear from the new place.. abit cumbersome.. but doable.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE> 332nd V.F.G.[/list]
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">It is easier to train a boy than to repair a man.</span>
    Sturmovik Essentials | Magnum PC.Com | Joint Operations

I suggest setting up a spreadsheet to organize your set up. I did that here
    www.triad773.com\video\UPDATED_ControlsDuAerokraft .xls
    and no doubt everyone's setup is a bit different. Find out what works for you and enjoy.

Putting this sort of effort into this sim makes it more a complete experience.

Cheers

Triad<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Online on HL as {BR}Triad

I wasn't too clear in my post, I guess. The item was blank and I wanted to enter a command that wasn't possible to enter (tho I didn't know that). Now I want to make it blank again, but can't figure out how to do that.

You're assuming I know how to set up a spreadsheet. hahaha
    But thanks anyway. I wish I knew how.

That URL you listed in your message got this response:

HTTP 404

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been an error:

Page cannot be found!

Hmmm.. if it was not set up as a command in the first place you could click 'Restore to defaults.'

But that kind of puts you back to square one. But that's the only way I know how to reset the commands.

Best of luck, tho once you get going it should all be downhill from there <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Try this
    Spreadsheet<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►