raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    i know if i have kids and i dont take them to school the state will steal my kids

i accept bets when did this start?

my bet:

1 million internets to 46

i dont know i said i wouldnt post anything paranoid till next 10th, is this paranoid?

this is the basis of my bet:

When did water fluoridation begin in the U.S.?
    In 1945, Grand Rapids, Michigan, adjusted the fluoride content of its water supply to 1.0 ppm and thus became the first city to implement community water fluoridation. By 1992, more than 60 percent of the U.S. population served by public water systems had access to water fluoridated at approximately 1.0 ppm, the optimal level to prevent tooth decay (2).

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) considers fluoridation of water one of the greatest achievements in public health in the 20th century.

Fluoridation in the water caused the death of Jacques de Molay and crew, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Salem Witch Trials as well. What else would cause a bunch of supposedly ordinary, everyday folks who would not normally be interested in watching poor victims burn to death?

¿Tal vez fluoruro es la razón para los cabrones locos cantidad de blogs en internet?

Elegir 1:

A- sí

B- no

C- tal vez

c

What year did they start?

"The Aztecs (AD 1400-1600) had one of the first compulsory educational systems. All male children were required to attend school until the age of 16"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_education

Also:

"During the Reformation in 1524, Martin Luther advocated compulsory schooling so that all parishioners would be able to read the Bible themselves, and Strasbourg—then a free city of the Holy Roman Empire—passed accordant legislation in 1598.

In Scotland, the Reformation prompted the establishment of the first national compulsory system of education. The Education Act of 1496 had obliged the children of noblemen and freeholders to attend school, but the School Establishment Act of 1616 commanded every parish with the means to establish a school paid for by parishioners. The Parliament of Scotland confirmed this with the Education Act of 1633 and created a local land-based tax to provide the required funding. The required majority support of parishioners, however, provided a tax evasion loophole which heralded the Education Act of 1646. The turmoil of the age meant that in 1661 there was a temporary reversion to the less compulsory 1633 position. However, in 1696 a new Act re-established the compulsory provision of a school in every parish with a system of fines, sequestration and direct government implementation as a means of enforcement where required.

In Austria, mandatory primary education was introduced by Empress Maria Theresa in 1774.

Prussia can claim the first modern compulsory system that was widely recognised and copied. It was introduced by decree of Frederick the Great in 1763-5 and was later expanded in the 19th century. This provided a working model for other states to copy; the clearest example of direct copying is probably Japan in the period of the Meiji Restoration"

Raaaid - Would you really want it to end?

i dont know i think people should be able to chose

my self i learn more with my folks, they teach me maths than i do in college and school

M_Gunz's Avatar Banned
    I've seen your math and they weren't able to teach you much. I'm sure it's not their fault.

rodneyashline's Avatar Junior Member
    In 1862, the Morrill Law was enacted and state aid to the education system was started by donating state land to universities for the teaching of agricultural and technical sciences and training for service in the armed forces. The law was introduced into the US Congress by the representative of the State of Vermont Justin Morrill [en] (1810-1898) in 1857, https://essay-creation.com/ if you need any help to do your own essay, we obiously try to do your hometasks. Just contact us

Education

Learn about this English training class that you can avail in case you need to apply for the job in this state. Just have a look at do my assignment so we hope that you will find it of a great help in the meantime when we will search for this for all of them later.