PS4 Memorable Moments Trophy.

Hello, my cousin and I are still experiencing this problem with the trophies.
    We both are aiming for the Platinum Trophy but are stuck on the Memorable Moments Trophy

My cousin for example didn't even get the Trophy that unlocks after doing a single Memorable Moment and we both have 100% completion.
    Pretty sure I did 15 Memorable Moments within a single session, but I'll try to go through a list on reddit. See if it pops after getting 15 different ones.

Oddest thing is that it doesn't trigger at all for my cousin, when he is logged into Ubisoft club in game.

EDIT:
    It seems it did count for me, just got the 15 different Memorable Moment trophy. I guess my cousin wasn't able to do 1 memorable from each category when we played together.

gnarlyDUCK's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by ZyramII Go to original post
    Hello, my cousin and I are still experiencing this problem with the trophies.
    We both are aiming for the Platinum Trophy but are stuck on the Memorable Moments Trophy

My cousin for example didn't even get the Trophy that unlocks after doing a single Memorable Moment and we both have 100% completion.
    Pretty sure I did 15 Memorable Moments within a single session, but I'll try to go through a list on reddit. See if it pops after getting 15 different ones.

Oddest thing is that it doesn't trigger at all for my cousin, when he is logged into Ubisoft club in game.
    Try this:
    Restart your game. In 1 full session, do all 15 memorable moments.

Ubi-Wusky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there ZyramII, did the solution that narlyDUCK suggested help at all?

Griffin_76's Avatar Member
    If you read Zyramil's post edit down the bottom it says it worked.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    We are glad it helped @Zyramil

Memory remains trophy glitch.

I have every trophy for steep but the memory remains. I have done everything in this thread to try and get it. Please help.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by jackiehomie Go to original post
    I have every trophy for steep but the memory remains. I have done everything in this thread to try and get it. Please help.
    Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue and I'm glad to hear that you took initiative to try and resolve the issue! Since this is the best first step, I just want to verify that you have tried these syncing steps here!

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234